On 2/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, Black Francis said:

I know my response is a month late, but that’s true. Alabama with major NCAA sanctions twice in 10 years in the 90’s and early 2000’s. It crippled the program as you know. I know we’re supposed to “hate” one another, but I’d like to see a strong Tennessee program. The 3rd Saturday in October should be a game of the year every year. 

For what it's worth, I have much respect for Alabama, plus generally root for them when they're not playing Tennessee, unlike teams like Florida, Auburn, etc. I respect the heck out of what Coach Saban has done down there over the years. Truly remarkable.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So happy to see this. Way to go, Tennessee guys!

I saw this and just had to. Sorry  

I wish $2.5-3.75 million was a low number for me. 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, eddiesauto said:

For what it's worth, I have much respect for Alabama, plus generally root for them when they're not playing Tennessee, unlike teams like Florida, Auburn, etc. I respect the heck out of what Coach Saban has done down there over the years. Truly remarkable.

We’re all family man. The real Southerners. Educated like us, uneducated like others. No matter. Changes nothing. We’re family. 

• 2 weeks later...

More problems at tennessee.. 

Adam Rittenberg

@ESPNRittenberg

·

19h

Three #Tennessee players -- second-year linebacker Martavius French and incoming recruits Aaron Willis and Isaac Washington -- have been arrested on drug charges in connection with a campus residence hall incident, according to the university police log. Two others also arrested.

The incident, which took place Tuesday night, was originally classified as an assault and burglary. UT police sent out a safety alert that said the men went into a residence hall room and removed items.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, eddiesauto said:

Hope everyone is doing good. I haven't been on the boards in awhile, but things are good after knee surgery. I forgot how many days it is til Thursday, September 2nd when Bowling Green comes to Knoxville. Baseball is doing great, but I never have gotten much into college baseball.

Good to see your post. I’m working crazy hours and sleeping  daylight because of those hours. I had a biopsy last Wednesday. Wednesday before too. The drugs wiped me out man…2 weeks in a row…the procedures. Funny about your college baseball take. I love it. Hate the aluminum bats but that’s still a thing because the manufacturers of those bats pay the colleges a lot of money to use them and it’s really Expensive to pay for wooden bats that break on the regular in a college sport that doesn’t break even for most schools. 

My uncle, before he died loved to drive to Tuscaloosa to take in Lady’s Fastpitch on an affordable dime to see a great Lady Softball program. Also a die hard football fan of course, but later in life he appreciated all Alabama programs and took pride in it.