6 hours ago, Volunteer Falcon said:

They should be really solid this year, I've seen some pre season polls with them in the top 5. I actually don't think there are a lot of 9:00 tips this year, maybe 2?

I may look at the schedule to see about a Vol Pass again this year. The only problem with buying from UT is how they'll bug the fire out of you to renew the next season. The downside of a Vol Pass (had a couple last season) is how they'll put you in the worst seats of T.B.A. for big games. They were $100 each for the whole season, so I guess one gets what they pay for though. But it irritated me that so many UNC, Kentucky fans got better seats than we did, even though we are pretty much season ticket holders.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So happy to see this. Way to go, Tennessee guys!

I saw this and just had to. Sorry  

I wish $2.5-3.75 million was a low number for me. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

guys we are just heading into week 5 of football.. it's not basketball season yet.. :)

We might have started talking basketball before Kentucky this year. Mainly because their football program looks really good right now, unlike Tennessee. I'm hoping for significant improvement in play week by week, even though most will likely be losses.

On 9/25/2018 at 0:06 PM, Volunteer Falcon said:

Haha it's all cyclical, Tennessee will be back someday, I just think it's a lot further down the road then a lot of Tennessee fans want to believe. 

Personally, I'm willing to give Pruitt time to change the culture, then get things back where they need to be. Baby steps though: win a conference game this season. Go to a bowl game next season. Beat someone we shouldn't in season three, etc. This is  lame, but it's where our Vols are at right now.

20 minutes ago, eddiesauto said:

Personally, I'm willing to give Pruitt time to change the culture, then get things back where they need to be. Baby steps though: win a conference game this season. Go to a bowl game next season. Beat someone we shouldn't in season three, etc. This is  lame, but it's where our Vols are at right now.

Yeah I agree, baby steps, eventually you’ll get where you want to be it will just take some time. Pruitt has to get this loser mentality out of the program, a lot of juniors and seniors don’t have the mind set or poise to win.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 7:25 PM, Volunteer Falcon said:

Yeah I agree, baby steps, eventually you’ll get where you want to be it will just take some time. Pruitt has to get this loser mentality out of the program, a lot of juniors and seniors don’t have the mind set or poise to win.

A couple good steps were taken yesterday: Win an SEC game, beat someone that they're not supposed to beat. I'm sure Alabama will blow out Tennessee, but games like South Carolina, Kentucky & Missouri seem much more winnable now after yesterday's performance.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Volunteer Falcon said:

Blood clots have returned for Trey Smith and he is out indefinitely, feel terrible for the guy.

Yikes and in his lungs, that’s so dangerous... I hate to hear that. Hope he will be ok. I had a blood clot scare recently but was very thankful the doctors ruled out clots. Hope they’re able to deal with it and he returns healthy.

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Yikes and in his lungs, that’s so dangerous... I hate to hear that. Hope he will be ok. I had a blood clot scare recently but was very thankful the doctors ruled out clots. Hope they’re able to deal with it and he returns healthy.

Glad you’re ok! He’s been off blood thinners for ~3 months and they’ve already returned, I won’t be shocked if his playing days are over. 

On 10/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, Carter said:

Glad you're ok!! I hate it for Trey Smith too. Not only is he a great player, far and away the best o-lineman on the team, but he seems to be a good young man with solid leadership skills. Whether he's ever able to play football again or not, here's hoping he makes a full recovery!

• 2 weeks later...