Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Volunteer Falcon

Tennessee Thread

Which is probably going to be a lot harder then it should sad.png

well you guys lost complete lines and that is huge.. your qb is going to have a rough year no matter who is there.. you have good enough skill talent to put some points on the board. it's a process for butch.. your fans will need to be patient..

well you guys lost complete lines and that is huge.. your qb is going to have a rough year no matter who is there.. you have good enough skill talent to put some points on the board. it's a process for butch.. your fans will need to be patient..

Yup I just hope they can show patience. I'm hoping for 6 wins this year. Next year should be when there is noticeable improvement.

I think despite losing all their starters on the OL, with Worley and the skill players the Vols should be pretty good on offense this season. Special teams and defense has been atrocious for the Vols the last few years. That is where they need to show marked improvement.

I think despite losing all their starters on the OL, with Worley and the skill players the Vols should be pretty good on offense this season. Special teams and defense has been atrocious for the Vols the last few years. That is where they need to show marked improvement.

Fingers crossed. I'm not overly worried about the offensive line. Sure they are going to take their hits but I believe overall they are much better suited to this type of offense. I loved our last offensive line, but they were all brought in to play in a pro style system and that's definitely where they excelled.

left tackle jacob gilliam is out for the year with a torn acl. sad news.

I feel terrible for the guy. Local walk on who earned a scholarship and starting position and tears his ACL in his first start. They said they would try for a 6th year of eligibility but we all know those are rare.

I feel terrible for the guy. Local walk on who earned a scholarship and starting position and tears his ACL in his first start. They said they would try for a 6th year of eligibility but we all know those are rare.

yeah the more i read about how hard he worked to get that starting position the more sad it sounded.. i hate seeing guys get injured, but especially a guy like Gilliam who worked so hard to get this chance.

Paulk Accused of Assault

Monday, 22 September 2014

The Knox County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call of a domestic situation involving a U.T. football player. According to the incident report, a KCSO Family Crisis detective met with the victim, 18 year old Chelsea Reese Sunday afternoon. She stated that she was attending a party at Quarry Trail Apartments at 4135 Highland Crest Way Saturday and was talking with her ex-boyfriend, Treyvon Paulk. She said the two began arguing and Paulk became very agitated and struck her in the mouth with his fist. The report says that Reese had cuts to her lips, but refused medical treatment. The KCSO Forensic Unit took photographs of Reese’s injuries.

Today, Reese has refused to prosecute or take out an order of protection. With the victim refusing to prosecute, Paulk will not be charged.

*** Butch Jones kicked off Treyvon Paulk off the football team after the above punching of a female.

http://www.knoxsheriff.org/