Volunteer Falcon

Tennessee Thread

1,658 posts in this topic

Looks like the long rumored game between Tennessee and Virginia Tech at Bristol Motor Speedway may finally be happening in 2016.

WOW! Really? Now that would be something to witness.

Yeah I'm really interested to see how they will handle the sight line issues. I assume they are going to set up screens around the entire place.

Each track has video boards to handle that issue.

Haven't heard anything about seating yet. I think it's supposed to officially be announced on Monday so they may show a lay out then. I'm interested in the seating situation as well.

cant they bring in some stands to get closer to the field or something, thats almost 100 yards from first row to endzone.

Yeah I believe that's what they're planning on doing.

Nothing lucky about it, just a hard fought win.

I figured the naysayers would probably try to find a way to spin it to make it sound more like "South Carolina lost it more than Tennessee went out and won it", if that makes sense. Much like how people said that the only reason the UT/Georgia game was close was on account of the injuries to the UGA RBs. The

I figured the naysayers would probably try to find a way to spin it to make it sound more like "South Carolina lost it more than Tennessee went out and won it", if that makes sense. Much like how people said that the only reason the UT/Georgia game was close was on account of the injuries to the UGA RBs. The

Yeah no one can call todays win lucky, that was a great game and we came out on top. Also John Jancek has really impressed me as a DC so far. I know a lot of UGA fans didn't think to highly of him.

eddiesauto likes this