Volunteer Falcon

Tennessee Thread

1,659 posts in this topic

Vol you think Georgia legitimatey leads for Josh Malone or we fighting an uphill battle?

I wouldn't say uphill he likes UGA a lot. FSU has gotten into the mix and that could be an interesting one to watch. He's looking into taking all of his officials and at this point I would be pleasantly surprised if he ended up at UT.

Vol are you guys recruiting Krenwick Sanders? I just saw you guys as a possible destination which I hadn't seen before; I thought he was FSU bound.

General question: what kind of O and D are you guys going to be running this year?

Thanks man.

Vol are you guys recruiting Krenwick Sanders? I just saw you guys as a possible destination which I hadn't seen before; I thought he was FSU bound.

General question: what kind of O and D are you guys going to be running this year?

Thanks man.

No problem man. I haven't heard a lot in regards to Krenwick Sanders. We're obviously looking for talent and depth at the WR position so that may be someone the staff looks at. Up to this point there hasn't been a lot of talk about him though.

Butch Jones has implemented a hurry up no huddle offense. Think Oregon's offense although I don't believe we will be going that fast. This offense also allows the QB a lot of freedom when it comes to audibles and checks, something that was missing during the last regime. On defense we will be transitioning back to a 4-3.

AJ should be a monster at ILB in the 4-3, even more so than he's already been.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him play this year. I think the MLB position in a 4-3 is the perfect spot for him.

Tennessee picks up another big commitment from 4* safety Cortez McDowell. Really excited about this one, the kid can flat out play. Hopefully a few more commits will take place this weekend.

Edited by Volunteer Falcon

You guys taking a lot of guys in this class? Is this weekend a camp or has it just become a big weekend by chance?

Edited by Reeves

You guys taking a lot of guys in this class? Is this weekend a camp or has it just become a big weekend by chance?

We're looking at about 30-31 in this class. This weekend is kind of our dawg night, they call it foundation week, I think tomorrow is foundation day. It came in with this staff.

Is Worley any good? He's the starting qb right, know little about him.... Seems unathletic, maybe not the most perfect fit for that type o. But again know little about him other than some spotty play and bad stats.

Is Worley any good? He's the starting qb right, know little about him.... Seems unathletic, maybe not the most perfect fit for that type o. But again know little about him other than some spotty play and bad stats.

He's a decent QB right now with the potential to be pretty good. He's a former gatorade national player of the year and was pretty impressive in high school. He's not going to blow by anyone with his legs but he does have a good arm.

Although I'm expecting a 6-6 season this year, I'm thinking that the team will improve throughout the season. Recruiting has been great so far.

Although I'm expecting a 6-6 season this year, I'm thinking that the team will improve throughout the season. Recruiting has been great so far.

Welcome back man, nice to see another UT fan. I've been trying to keep my little orange island afloat in a sea of red and black lol.

eddiesauto and CrimsonKat like this

Welcome back man, nice to see another UT fan. I've been trying to keep my little orange island afloat in a sea of red and black lol.

Thanks! Good to be back. I'll do my best to help lol

I don't really like the grey with the white helmet, should have made an alternate helmet to go with the uni.

I don't really like the grey with the white helmet, should have made an alternate helmet to go with the uni.

I actually like the white helmet with the grey. There's been a lot of talk these will be the unis we wear for the UGA game.