Volunteer Falcon

Tennessee Thread

1,659 posts in this topic

Not to concerned yet. A lot of things went into that game going how it went. A lot of people sell App state short as well (they were ranked higher then 5 SEC teams going into week 1). I think you'll see a much improved team next week.

VA F.O. likes this

I'll take it, although I think that Georgia will be really good here soon. I'm certain that it'll take a complete game to beat the Aggies in College Station next week.

5 minutes ago, Volunteer Falcon said:

It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!!!

Congrats to you guys, Graduation and going to the NFL will hurt you guys next year but you got my dawgs.  Heck of a way to end a game.  Better for you than me.  

Volunteer Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Congrats to you guys, Graduation and going to the NFL will hurt you guys next year but you got my dawgs.  Heck of a way to end a game.  Better for you than me.  

Dude **** of a game. Kirby has you boys heading in the right direction. And Eason is going to be a stud.

Edited by Volunteer Falcon

3 minutes ago, Volunteer Falcon said:

Dude **** of a game. Kirby has you boys heading in the right direction. And Eason is going to be a stud.

I hope you guys get to Atlanta.  I think you guys will play Alabama or Texas a & M twice.  Good luck.  I would love for you to lose 3 in SEC but not going to happen.  Vols fans have been through he.ll and now you guys have something going.    

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I hope you guys get to Atlanta.  I think you guys will play Alabama or Texas a & M twice.  Good luck.  I would love for you to lose 3 in SEC but not going to happen.  Vols fans have been through he.ll and now you guys have something going.    

I think so too, I really hope if its Bama we kick their azzes twice! Much rather play against A&M BC that's the team I root for in the west, hopefully us and them beat Bama

On 10/1/2016 at 9:12 PM, Carter said:

Congrats on the win guys... tough way to lose but it was a **** of a game.

Thanks. I don't think I'll ever see another game like it. Good luck the rest of the way, especially in Jacksonville against Florida!

3 minutes ago, MemphibianDawg said:

Dang. I wonder if his injury required some sort of medical evaluation that resulted in... unfavorable results?

That's my guess.