Who Needs 3Rd Round Picks!

I wouldn't mind Mendenhall, but the kid who mentioned Shonn Greene wasn't playing, that was real. There are a few nice players in the draft, you can do almost anything with Quizz, Smith, and Snelling. Its looking like they are searching for power since we have two speed guys.

I hate the term RBBC. Hate it. I'm a student of Ozzie, Saban, and Nolan in many regards. You play the running backs who can produce. If you have one who has the hot hand this game, he is the one who is staying in.

I think if we get an FA, then we won't draft one. If we don't get an FA, it could be almost anyone who has bulldozing ability.

For me I don't see Quizz as a starter I reckon 1 season carrying the load like Turner did for all those years would end him.

Hence why I don't get everyones dislike for Turner and his under performing in the last 2 seasons the dude has carried the load for 5 seasons and it has taken its toll.

Edited by kiwifalcon
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me I don't see Quizz as a starter I reckon 1 season carrying the load like Turner did for all those years would end him.

Hence why I don't get everyones dislike for Turner and his under performing in the last 2 seasons the dude has carried the load for 5 seasons and it has taken its toll.

Some folks were thinking Norwood was going to start. Kinda like this Quizz thing. Others had overrated Dunn into being something he wasn't. Folks complained about Turner from the first half of the 2008 season until now.

Ummm Im sorry but Baker did very well. Mauled would result in sacks. Did he get pushed bacl at times? Yes, but

then again we are talking about Aldon Smith and Justin Smith

Like I said man. Whatever.

• 7 months later...