Brent Grimes Has His Hops!

Agreed, are you for signing him? I know you are trying defend his wife, just can't tell if you are down with him on our field for seasons to come.

Lol at your adjective to describe Rush, he is deluding his political party. I think most well minded republicans would agree.

I think Grimes is talented! I think he's no different than any other pro athlete returning from an injury in that he needs to prove himself.

I think the Falcons want to see what post injury Grimes has to offer. I'm a fan, and would like for him to return. I'm also a Dimitroff fan...I think this Front Office has a decent track record (everyone has missteps) and I'm a Falcons fan no matter what. Have been since Deion!

I just wish our "professional fans" would stop being so classless, clueless, and crass. It reflects poorly on us all.

*Rush IS deluding his party. It's an incredible waste. He could do so much good with his audience. If he and others like him, would tone down the nonsense...they might be able to win an election sometime soon.

Edited by Stylo 2.0

Lol @ rats patootie who even uses that word?

Brents wife everyone!

Does your douchery know no bounds? Seriously...that's the best you have? A snide comment about word choice?

In your woefully inadequate "brain" that somehow equals me being Miko? You're that special kind of stupid huh?

By the way...there's a stickied thread that serves as a twitter cross directory.

Not to mention I've posted personal videos here. But yeah...keep on with this story line, maybe some people will think you're cool.

Grimes wife sounds like a real life agent troll, Makes me not like this guy. Maybe we should just cut our losses with this guy since he leaves his wild wife off a leash and sign sean smith.

^^ ^^ ^^ Such genius...how do you contain it all? Look at how emotional another man's wife has you...all bent out of shape, furiously pounding the keyboard. Wearing out your F5 button just WAITING for a Grimes topic, so you can spew your douchery...

I'm glad to see Grimes is back healthy, I still think he owes us a year, but there is no loyalty in the business side of the NFL so whatever happens Grimes will feel like he has to get his, not saying he shouldn't but how often does "getting yours" really work out in this cap strapped NFL BTW Stylo, what made you decide to go off on Rush Limbaugh, I understand the analogy of don't follow people you don't agree with,but I thought the OP was saying the wife almost makes you not like Grimes, so I didn't see the Rush angle

Same here,

We need to cut our losses with this idiot midget and his ******** wife. Obviously she thinks hes better than revis, and its been impossible to reason with her. Id like us t o sign a cb that can tackle and I heard asomougha is a free agent.

I rather have aso, he deserves a second chance

slap yourself. Aso is a press man corner. We don't play that here. Swear people don't know ish about football says the dumbest stuff

^^ ^^ ^^ Such genius...how do you contain it all? Look at how emotional another man's wife has you...all bent out of shape, furiously pounding the keyboard. Wearing out your F5 button just WAITING for a Grimes topic, so you can spew your douchery...

lol I know right. The kid is so emotional about someone that doest affect his life. Kinda sad actually

Nothing at all, just explains the investment he has in the sitaution.

I'm also trying to work out if i'm one of the "lame fux" Stylo has got under control. Certainly hope not, quite like Stylo's posts 95% of the time.

But the Miko stuff is tiring, from both sides. She is outspoken to say the least, and that's why the board gets all crazy about it. It's that simple

It won't let me post it, but there is an image on her twitter feed with your avi tagged directly in it...

You "friends" Stylo?

....?

If you count us following each other on twitter and having several business contacts in common as friends...I guess so.

That says nothing at all for right/wrong.

As far as you being one of the seemingly endless supply of lame fux, I can't call it.

If I thought so, I wouldn't hesitate to say so. Tell you what I WOULDN'T do...

Talk recklessly about your family. That's just cowardly. Having an opinion on a man's play is one thing...particularly when it's something we're so passionate about.

Crossing the line into "asskickable offenses" is silly. All the ridiculous Grimes hate is waaay past sickening, and makes me wonder the TRUE source behind the hate.

People wanna say she talks to much, or she *gasp* wants her husband to be paid, she cusses on HER twitter etc, etc.

Yet Kim Biermann is EQUALLY loud, twice as obnoxious, and a well known gold digger.

Why don't people e-stalk her around the dang twitterverse waiting for something to whine about?

Grimes is DEFINITELY a better player than Kroy...hmmmm.

Jealousy? Perhaps...or are these lame fux associating the behavior if other "Atlanta Housewives" with Miko? Does anyone else think it's strange how often that tv show is brought up when referencing Miko, AND SHE'S NOT BEEN ON EVEN ONCE?!?! (don't make me post the links, you've all read them)

As adults, and Falcons fans...grow the eff up, leave peoples families alone!

BTW Stylo, what made you decide to go off on Rush Limbaugh, I understand the analogy of don't follow people you don't agree with,but I thought the OP was saying the wife almost makes you not like Grimes, so I didn't see the Rush angle

Perhaps I could have found a more suitable analogy. All I was trying to convey is Rush Limbaugh isn't someone I like. Thusly, I don't twitter follow him, listen to his broadcast etc.

I could have said Lil Wayne...or anyone else I find a waste of time...

It's just a truly odd scenario where people go out of their way to expose themselves to something they claim to hate. I don't watch billiards on TV...know what I mean?

If you count us following each other on twitter and having several business contacts in common as friends...I guess so.

That says nothing at all for right/wrong.

As far as you being one of the seemingly endless supply of lame fux, I can't call it.

If I thought so, I wouldn't hesitate to say so. Tell you what I WOULDN'T do...

Talk recklessly about your family. That's just cowardly. Having an opinion on a man's play is one thing...particularly when it's something we're so passionate about.

Crossing the line into "asskickable offenses" is silly. All the ridiculous Grimes hate is waaay past sickening, and makes me wonder the TRUE source behind the hate.

People wanna say she talks to much, or she *gasp* wants her husband to be paid, she cusses on HER twitter etc, etc.

Yet Kim Biermann is EQUALLY loud, twice as obnoxious, and a well known gold digger.

Why don't people e-stalk her around the dang twitterverse waiting for something to whine about?

Grimes is DEFINITELY a better player than Kroy...hmmmm.

Jealousy? Perhaps...or are these lame fux associating the behavior if other "Atlanta Housewives" with Miko? Does anyone else think it's strange how often that tv show is brought up when referencing Miko, AND SHE'S NOT BEEN ON EVEN ONCE?!?! (don't make me post the links, you've all read them)

As adults, and Falcons fans...grow the eff up, leave peoples families alone!

Talk about needing to grow up, I don't see anyone else here altering words to get away with using profanity. "Mitch Made" "Lame Fux". You sound like a twelve year old using text speak in order to get your one sided, Miko loving point across. Be gone.

Talk about needing to grow up, I don't see anyone else here altering words to get away with using profanity. "Mitch Made" "Lame Fux". You sound like a twelve year old using text speak in order to get your one sided, Miko loving point across. Be gone.

Then you're as blind as you are dumb. By the way...you're screen name SUCKS!

That's not even a barb...it's just really bad. It's like your little brother came up with it.

You're probably "in a band"

Lamefux increased by 1

[richardsherman] I'm better at life than you [/richardsherman]

Remember to wash the windows before you lick 'em...twat

I don't want to keep him just because of his dumb wife's tweet there

I don't want him here because he's an injury prone midget that's about to be 30 years old coming off an achilles tear that relies on his athleticism. And his dumb wife is icing on the cake.

Grimes is no way 5'10, 5'8 at the most

No way that midget is even close to 5'10.

Same here,

We need to cut our losses with this idiot midget and his ******** wife. Obviously she thinks hes better than revis, and its been impossible to reason with her. Id like us t o sign a cb that can tackle and I heard asomougha is a free agent.

I rather have aso, he deserves a second chance

laugh.png

Hey, I'm not the one defending her like a noble knight of shining armour, you nincom-poop*.

*nincom-poop is a third grade insult that lost its audience by being a pretentious, obnoxious high and mighty insult.

lol your such a ******, your really a Grimes Fan who has wet dreams and feelings and are trying to pass your self off as a falcons fan. The falcons have more than re-payed this 5'7 midgets by sticking with him through 2 injury prone seasons and franchise tagging him. Not only that, but ignoring his negative debbie downer wife and her knack of attacking falcons fans. And now he spits on his own team by asking for a high salary that no one around the league is willing to give him and refuses to work with management. Spare us your stupid logic of why he needs a higher salary than revis and go jump in a lake while its snowing.

Edited by osiruz

Hey, I'm not the one defending her like a noble knight of shining armour, you nincom-poop*.

*nincom-poop is a third grade insult that lost its audience by being a pretentious, obnoxious high and mighty insult.

lol your such a ******, your really a Grimes Fan who has wet dreams and feelings and are trying to pass your self off as a falcons fan. The falcons have more than re-payed this 5'7 midgets by sticking with him through 2 injury prone seasons and franchise tagging him. Not only that, but ignoring his negative debbie downer wife and her knack of attacking falcons fans. And now he spits on his own team by asking for a high salary that no one around the league is willing to give him and refuses to work with management. Spare us your stupid logic of why he needs a higher salary than revis and go jump in a lake while its snowing.

*sigh*

The collective IQ drops by the second. All I know is if people had real life accountability, they wouldn't ever say the things they do.

If you find a quote of me saying the things you've just accused me of saying...post it. If not, may you favor the globe by not reproducing.

If I'm too late, and you've added to the nimrod populous... I hope you and your husband have an easy time raising them.