• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons cornerback Brent Grimes, a former Pro Bowler, has agreed to a one-year deal with the team, according to his representatives.

Grimes’ situation was complicated by the Achilles injury he suffered in the season opener against Kansas City. The recovery from his injury and subsequent surgery takes nine months, according to Falcons coach Mike Smith, meaning he might not be ready to show teams he’s fully recovered until June.

St. Louis and Tampa Bay had expressed some interest in Grimes.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/football/falcons-cornerback-brent-grimes-agrees-to-1-year-d/nWqNr/

Relax everyone. Looks like an honest mistake from DOL, it's a frantic time, can't be blamed. It sounded as if the text he received, and misinterpreted, had come from Grimes' agent, so I don't think it's some sort of ploy as Miko perhaps suggests?

The fact it made NFL Network and was bounded around everywhere is a sign of a lack of research from other sources, and isn't DOL's fault.

Relax All.

Miko all on twitter cussing abt it. I really hope Grimes is NOT back. She needs to tone it down a notch . SHEESH! You'd think she was actually the one strapping it on for 16 games.

The only way I want to sign Brent back is if Miko signs with a CFL team and leaves the Country. She's insufferable. Too trashy to make it on the Real Housewives.

This is the woman that defended Rob Parker.