Why Not Go After Jared Cook?

Tony G is great but he only has one more year left to give if that he's still 50/50 on if he wants to come back.. I say lets go after Jared Cook, he'll demand around the same money as tony but he's still fresh. Lets face it i don't think there are any of TE in this years draft that are wroth a first round pick anyways. What do you think?

I say let Tony walk and actually start throwing to our slot wr every now and then. If we split the passes that Tony would normally get between HD (or whoever our slot wr is next year) and a pass catching RB our offense should be fine. Maybe draft a TE for the future but i dont want to see us spend big money on a TE this year

I think we want to go after the Bennett bros. cook is good, but I think he is gonna be in a bidding war , plus Marcellus and Michael fix two holes and are supposedly willing to come cheap to play together.

Of course i would want michael bennett, but his brother to be sucks, ive seen him drop to many balls

I say let Tony walk and actually start throwing to our slot wr every now and then. If we split the passes that Tony would normally get between HD (or whoever our slot wr is next year) and a pass catching RB our offense should be fine. Maybe draft a TE for the future but i dont want to see us spend big money on a TE this year

Be cheapest to draft Eifert or Ertz and spend that money on Osi,Freeney or Avril