I Will Probably Get Baned...

domeOFpain

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sux for you then, because Ryan is going to be here for awhile.

Let me ask you this. If The Falcons win a Super Bowl with Ryan as QB, then will you still not like him? You do also realize that half (maybe even more) of the NFL teams would take Ryan over their current starting QB?

That's an oxymoron, the Falcons aren't winning a Super Bowl with Matt Ryan as the starter.

I got banned earlier in the year cause I was critical of Ryan. I am a Falcon Fan For Life. Section 123 for 7 years, watching since 1977. Never miss a home game; watch every away game. Already renewed for 2013. So moderators, I am not a Matt fan. I am not a Ryan Fan. Nor do I want Vick back...

I have tickets in section 123 FOR MY BELOVED Falcons and I should have the right to voice my opinion ON AN OPINION BOARD!!!

I am not a Matt Ryan Fan !!!!

You have ticket in section 123, and you have the right to STFU!!! I get so sick of jack@sses like you that think your word should be over everything. We are early into the off-season, and all you can think about is Ryan. I am sorry that he was interested in Sarah, and not you.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Use "you are" in that case. (for some of the dummies here - ewe our)

If they cannot read for a letter or symbol being off.....they really need to go back to school more so then the people who are off a ' or letter.

And they have some real issues.

If they cannot read for a letter or symbol being off.....they really need to go back to school more so then the people who are off a ' or letter.

And they have some real issues.

I think the point is someone calling someone else an idiot but misspelling the simplest of words.

On a serious note, getting banned do not make you Rosa Parks or Nelson Mandela.

In other words, just because your actions cause you some disruption or punishment does not mean they were worthwhile actions or makes you some persecuted martyr or conscientious objector, and in most cases is actually evidence you should not have done it.

I got banned earlier in the year cause I was critical of Ryan. I am a Falcon Fan For Life. Section 123 for 7 years, watching since 1977. Never miss a home game; watch every away game. Already renewed for 2013. So moderators, I am not a Matt fan. I am not a Ryan Fan. Nor do I want Vick back...

I have tickets in section 123 FOR MY BELOVED Falcons and I should have the right to voice my opinion ON AN OPINION BOARD!!!

I am not a Matt Ryan Fan !!!!

I feel where you are coming from, people think just because you don't like Matt Ryan then you are not a true fan. I love the falcons to death but Matt Ryan is not all that good he is average at best neither is our coaching staff with mike smith. Our Wr corp is the only elite position we have throughout the league