Cheese and rice....we've got to have the dumbest "fan" base on the planet.

Some of you must be watching from the twilight zone or something... CLEARLY Willy Mo is one of our best players on defense. To say differently is the peak of assholism.

Seriously, some of you need to wake up from whatever fog you're in, step away from the Madden and relax.

Yeah, clearly one of the best players on a defense that couldn't stop the run, couldn't get to the QB and coughed up a 17-point lead in the game that would've put the Falcons into the Super Bowl. Your dubious assertion that Willy Mo "is one of the best players on our defense" is far more an indictment of our sorry defense than the tribute to Willy Mo's value and productivity that you intended it to be. Nice try though.

Yeah, clearly one of the best players on a defense that couldn't stop the run, couldn't get to the QB and coughed up a 17-point lead in the game that would've put the Falcons into the Super Bowl. Your dubious assertion that Willy Mo "is one of the best players on our defense" is far more an indictment of our sorry defense than the tribute to Willy Mo's value and productivity that you intended it to be. Nice try though.

My point remains.

I get that you put quite a bit of effort into trying to come off as edgy, or the witty contrarian. The thing is...you mostly end up looking silly and immature.

You should rethink this whole internet persona.

My point remains.

I get that you put quite a bit of effort into trying to come off as edgy, or the witty contrarian. The thing is...you mostly end up looking silly and immature.

You should rethink this whole internet persona.

I have my faults, but I do make a pretty serious effort to not stoop to the childish, classless tactic of calling people assholish for having a different opinion than mine. Maybe you should rethink your wildly inaccurate delusions of internet superiority.

I dont know what to think about Moore. I love him and Is 1 of my fav players, but he's injury prone and may ask for a huge contract. Also This Is the best safety class in 10 years mayock said. But if We lose him we are going to need a player Who can start Now, plus another need in the draft, and we already have a ton of needs in D

yea you're laughing but put his stats up to the top safeties in the league the last 3 years even with missing those games and see whos laughing

I never said he was not good........I said he misses alot of time and he does....we just got to figure out how much we want to pay a guy that cant seem to stay on the field ...GMs and coaches actually care about chit like that ......