Perfect Mock Draft For Us This Year.

J-Wall

1. OLB Khazeeme Greene Rutgers- Team leader and had a Nasty stat line last year in college. Ran a 4.6 40. We need another playmaker here with Spoon.

2. DE Brandon Jenkins Florida State- Great value pick here. Missed all but 1 game his Senior year with a foot injury. Had 1 sack and 4 tackles in that game.

3. WR Stedman Bailey WVU- Look at all the highlights of WVU games and he is usually the Wr that is making plays. He would be a steal here.

4. NT Kwame Geathers. We need a big body guy on this roster to clog up the middle. At 350lbs I think that will do the trick.

4. CB/S Tyran Mathieu- I know it would be a long shot for our FO to take a chance on a off the field problem kid. The Rams did it with Jenkins last year and that worked out well. He can play and at a high level can't knock that at all. It's time for us to take a chance on a player. We have the right locker room here for that.

5. G Blaize Foltz TCU- 1st team all MWC had a great senior bowl. 6'3 310lbs. Could be a plug and play guy.

6. RB Montell Harris Temple- Had a really productive career as a player.

7- K Dustin Hopkins Florida State- Stash him on the PS for a year or two.

I was also think of trading our 3rd and 4th round pick in 2014 to move back into the 3 round of 2013 and selecting RB Leveon Bell but that would be just too perfect lol

Edited by J-Wall

Well there just isn't going to be a lot of options at #30. If we want a LB we will have to take them at #30. I'm definitely not sold on our LB core outside Spoon. Jenkins will probably be the best DE at#60. Maybe we totally reach for a DE at #30 but there won't be a DE better than Greene is at LB. Value over need(reach players)

Well there just isn't going to be a lot of options at #30. If we want a LB we will have to take them at #30. I'm definitely not sold on our LB core outside Spoon. Jenkins will probably be the best DE at#60. Maybe we totally reach for a DE at #30 but there won't be a DE better than Greene is at LB. Value over need(reach players)

. Please tell me when and how green is going to get on the field as a rookie cause I don't see it.

1. OLB Khazeeme Greene Rutgers- Team leader and had a Nasty stat line last year in college. Ran a 4.6 40. We need another playmaker here with Spoon.

2. DE Brandon Jenkins Florida State- Great value pick here. Missed all but 1 game his Senior year with a foot injury. Had 1 sack and 4 tackles in that game.

3. WR Stedman Bailey WVU- Look at all the highlights of WVU games and he is usually the Wr that is making plays. He would be a steal here.

4. NT Kwame Geathers. We need a big body guy on this roster to clog up the middle. At 350lbs I think that will do the trick.

4. CB/S Tyran Mathieu- I know it would be a long shot for our FO to take a chance on a off the field problem kid. The Rams did it with Jenkins last year and that worked out well. He can play and at a high level can't knock that at all. It's time for us to take a chance on a player. We have the right locker room here for that.

5. G Blaize Foltz TCU- 1st team all MWC had a great senior bowl. 6'3 310lbs. Could be a plug and play guy.

6. RB Montell Harris Temple- Had a really productive career as a player. Bailey would be an upgrade from Hd

7- K Dustin Hopkins Florida State- Stash him on the PS for a year or two.

I was also think of trading our 3rd and 4th round pick in 2014 to move back into the 3 round of 2013 and selecting RB Leveon Bell but that would be just too perfect lol

I'd be fine with this if we sign at least on more DT in FA and dump the kicker.i like Harris even if we sign SJax. Good agility and productive college back at 2 schools. Bailey would be an upgrade from Hd

I'm not a huge honey badger fan. But in the round you grab him--cool.

you're trying to be realistic----realism and perfect do not go together

1. DT Richardson MissU

2. DE Moore TA&M

3. OG Warford ALA

4. OLB J. Jones UGA

4C. ILB Teo ND

5 CB Milliner ALA

6. S Elam FLA

7. RB Bernard UNC

?7C.? OT Fisher Cent Mich

not realistic but maybe a little more "perfect"

Edited by delaigle