Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carter

Playstation 4 News And Updates

643 posts in this topic

I had ordered killzone went and changed it after I got an email saying it was on backorder. Went with madden instead. I'm a very impatient person. My wife paid half though so that helped lol

How do u feel about madden? The graphics are cool on replays and what not but the game play isn't very pretty .

the gameplay is a bit challenging for me. I got one money play that I found on 360 but man that **** cpu ai defending the pass is just godly, even on all pro. It's more of a challenge than on 360 but that's just with me though. The pass rush is the same though although they hyped it up extra. The sideline interaction is cool though, although the players still look zombie like and the jerseys still look generic lol. I have that and 2k14. The graphics on 2k14 are just amazing but the game play is just like last Gen. Both games can use improvement in the gameplay area. It's a nice step up for both though. Don't even ask about live 14 lmao

I enjoy the game play , I was expecting the graphics to be a lot better . Maybe next year lol. I play on all madden and the first half I do great second half I fall apart . Sounds familiar huh ?

I enjoy the game play , I was expecting the graphics to be a lot better . Maybe next year lol. I play on all madden and the first half I do great second half I fall apart . Sounds familiar huh ?

I know right lol. It's pretty much a port from last Gen but you can see differences. Especially the player true step, it's aggravating but I like it lol.

I like the game play. But I can't play a game without throwing 4 interceptions. They weren't lying when they said the cpu awareness got a boost. Sheesh. I like a challenge though. I still can manage to pull out the win but it's not convincing

Yea the number per picks per game is up. It's a lot tougher to pass but seems easier to run . Excited to see what next years will bring.

Yea the number per picks per game is up. It's a lot tougher to pass but seems easier to run . Excited to see what next years will bring.

if it is a small install like this year's, I wouldn't expect much. They're gonna have to put all that space to use. We're gonna have to link up one day. I'm not the best by any means though lol

Big mistake choosing Madden over KZ.

not really. I'm enjoying madden more than I probably would have enjoyed killzone. I honestly don't care for fps so I made the best decision for me