Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carter

Xbox One News & Updates

437 posts in this topic

Only got BF 4, Dance central for my daughter and ryse. Gotta determine if I want Lego batman 3 for ps4 or xbox one. Already got my sports titles on ps4 so I won't waste much money there. May get gta V on xbox. Gotta see the graphics comparison first

ya boi j127

Was gonna get that ea pass to play bf4 but they won't let me use the money on my xbox account.

Only got forza downloaded defense grid 2 and occasionally I play that free game warframe.

Was gonna get that ea pass to play bf4 but they won't let me use the money on my xbox account.

Only got forza downloaded defense grid 2 and occasionally I play that free game warframe.

shid ima see what's available on black Friday. I want a racing game so I may go with the crew when it comes out but will wait to see what other users say. Definitely gonna grab Lego batman 3 if it's on sale

Yeah but the ones on the xboxone are garbage.

That forza horizon is nice. Only sold out because I'm more of a track racer plus I ran thru the story mode.

is that a new one or is that the one that came out last year? I think I saw a Forza demo but don't know which is which

Okay cool. Just downloaded the demo for horizon 2.it would take me a while to get accustomed to that style of racing. I couldn't control the vehicle lol