Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carter

Xbox One News & Updates

437 posts in this topic

i hadn't noticed any loss of high def when watching tv through the xbox. there is a delay though as the signal is passed through, but this seems to not be a problem lately. the kinect voice commands could be a little better, i can never get it to turn on when it's off and if there is any noise around it doesn't hear me correctly.

Kinda the only thing that sets it apart. PS4 has gotten too big of an early lead though I guess.

Wouldn't say it's a bad move at all, but I thought they wanted to avoid a split market. Guess in the long run they stand to make more though when people buy a Kinect for it separately.

I think, although it would've cost some good money, they should keep the Kinect in the package at $399. It gives them a distinct difference from PS4 and insures that everyone has one that has an Xbox One.

I laughed at the comment with developers can opt out of using the measly 8% graphics power from kinect to the games it will now be "on par' with the PS4 graphically.

hahahahahaha

delusional guys at M$

I laughed at the comment with developers can opt out of using the measly 8% graphics power from kinect to the games it will now be "on par' with the PS4 graphically.

hahahahahaha

delusional guys at M$

Honestly, the difference is almost unnoticeable. Neither look close to as good as a current PC. I think the technology is both is a little too behind

Honestly, the difference is almost unnoticeable. Neither look close to as good as a current PC. I think the technology is both is a little too behind

That has more to do with televisions than consoles. TVs don't have as high a resolution as PC monitors, so there's no reason to for the graphics to be as good as a PC, cause TVs simply can't resolv it.

That has more to do with televisions than consoles. TVs don't have as high a resolution as PC monitors, so there's no reason to for the graphics to be as good as a PC, cause TVs simply can't resolv it.

I think it's cost more than anything. Consoles could do better, despite TV resolutions. My PC is hooked up to my TV and is clearly head and shoulders over XB1/PS4 in comparison. Supposebly neither system can run 1080p games in 60fps, which is....very disappointing

Not that I want to be that annoying "PC gaming pwns everything" guy, but it's clearly ahead

Pc gaming is awesome, but it's also a bit more labor intensive. I just don't have the time to worry about keeping up with equipment and always making sure I have the best sound and graphics cards. It's seems there's a better one coming out every six months. I just want to fire up my console and go.

if you can afford PC gaming definitely do it.

the mods add months and months of additional playtimes by theirselves

but alot do not have the cash to keep their gaming PC running smoothly/

where a console is always there no tweaking needed

if you can afford PC gaming definitely do it.

the mods add months and months of additional playtimes by theirselves

but alot do not have the cash to keep their gaming PC running smoothly/

where a console is always there no tweaking needed

I agree. And there's just more comfort in crashing on a couch or chair and lounging when you play with a controller

What prompted the switch?

I was using my PS4 more for Netflix than anything else. That and at e3 I felt like Sony is obsessed with pushing indy titles, which not knocking them, but if I wanted to play a game with ****** graphics I'll hook up my ps2.

3 days with the XBOX 1 and I've already played more forza than I played any PS4 game in the last 2 months.

Also I've been snapping twitch while I play and have really enjoyed it.