Terron Armstead

All his games will be at RT. That's fair enough. I think he has plenty of athleticism to play on the left.

I just think its hard enough determining whether a LT in college can play LT in the pros, it is almost impossible to know whether a RT in college can play LT in the pros and be confident in that determination. It's no insult to Watson which again I would love to have him as a RT, I would have the same questions about anyone no matter where they played ball at!

Edited by head busta from augusta

Okay last we took Lamar Holmes from a small school in the 3rd and Zebrie Sanders (ACC), in my opinion a better prospect than Watson is this year went in the 5th. It is not about the school, we have never seen Watson play LT and to think just because he when to a big school and he has certain attributes puts him ahead of a guy who has been doing it his whole career is small box thinking. You run with Watson give me Armstead and tell me how that works out for you. Look at the senior and shrine bowl did it look like Armstead could not play with some of these guys? He was the best lineman at the shrine bowl and played very well at the senior bowl top 3 behind Fisher and Johnson. What has Watson done again other than played for FSU one year?

If Im not mistaken we took Sam Baker a 3 year starter, All American, play at USC and we could use an Upgrade at LT, .... Im sure competition helps but I think this Terron will be a good Player....

All his games will be at RT. That's fair enough. I think he has plenty of athleticism to play on the left.

Hey Kennessaw not to beat a dead horse I came across this and thought it was pretty interesting about Watson. Which is one of The reasons I question him at LT.

Based on the unique fluidity and speed Watson demonstrated this season operating at right tackle for the Seminoles, scouts anticipated the UK-native to rank among this year's most impressive testers in Indianapolis. Instead, Watson failed miserably to live up to his hype. He ranked among the worst offensive linemen tested in several drills, including finishing dead last in the three cone drill (8.31), a test some scouts believe is the most important of all the measureable drills when it comes to offensive linemen. --Rob Rang

www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/risersandfallers

Edited by head busta from augusta

I would be hard pressed to pass on that athletic and strong of a LT at our 2nd rd pick. Sooo hard to find. I could see Clabo moving inside to RG, Lamar Holmes 6-6 323lb at RT. Baker gives us another solid yr at LT, then Armstead takes over if ready the next yr. We will have baker under contract and could trade him that yr. for picks.