Rise Up May Be Changing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rise up was so cheesy. Can't believe this fan base needs something so lame to feel important. Oh the whole " it's time " crap was amazing as well Lol.

Makes me cringe just hearing it. You guys should just use who dat, since this team tries so hard to be the saints.

Haha I remember that Matt Ryan picture with its time written on it. Did it make you people feel powerful? I hope you felt that power while watching the power go out in the big dirty.

Rise up was so cheesy. Can't believe this fan base needs something so lame to feel important. Oh the whole " it's time " crap was amazing as well Lol.

Makes me cringe just hearing it. You guys should just use who dat, since this team tries so hard to be the saints.

Haha I remember that Matt Ryan picture with its time written on it. Did it make you people feel powerful? I hope you felt that power while watching the power go out in the big dirty.

you don't even make sense to yourself

I would just like to say thank you for insulting yourself and the team you support, saves me the time of having to do it myself.=]

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I like Rise Up. It's become a way Falcons fans communicate. Almost like our version of Roll Tide. The other day we had someone come by our home wearing a Falcons hat. We greeted each other saying rise up. Made my day.