Roddy's Response To Sherman Calling Him An Easy Matchup

Willy Mo

White isnt stupid. Seahawks might like thugs.... But White knows he could get himself in trouble with the falcons FO if he runs his mouth to much.

Smart to take the high road here.

Are you sure, cause I seem to remember Roddy having a few Twitter moments. When he's had the opportunity to just say nothing he has usually said something.

Roddy had a TD and like 75 yards, right?

Sounds like it wasn't as "easy" for Sherman as he'd lead us to believe.

Sherman didnt give up the TD, they were in zone on that play. Sherman gave up just one catch on a come back to Roddy.

Next subject.

During the season yes. But in the offseason before the draft and FA...NO

It was very smart of him.

It was smart of him this time, yes, but if he was to do it in the offseason is a lot better than regular season, where he trends to conduct a lot of his tweeting business.

Edited by meezy0236

rolleyes.gif he fell

Ok, then that proves Sherman to be a liar.

However, I dont see where White is catching that on Sherman if Sherman fell. Thats not something that White did nor was it a mistake by Sherman. That sort of thing happens all the time. I would expect any NFL WR to catch an unopposed pass.

Ok, then that proves Sherman to be a liar.

However, I dont see where White is catching that on Sherman if Sherman fell. Thats not something that White did nor was it a mistake by Sherman. That sort of thing happens all the time. I would expect any NFL WR to catch an unopposed pass.

because it was 2 man under coverage and Sherman was manned on Roddy. the safety was playing deep, so that's why he was there.

0926_6-thumb-350x245-51368-thumb-350x245-55270.gif

man on the outside, two safeties deep.

because it was 2 man under coverage and Sherman was manned on Roddy. the safety was playing deep, so that's why he was there.

0926_6-thumb-350x245-51368-thumb-350x245-55270.gif

man on the outside, two safeties deep.

Ummmm....I all ready said that Sherman lied on NFLN. I just cant see how White is being credited to beating Sherman if Sherman fell down before the ball got there. It was an uncontested catch. DBs fall down all the time. Is the credited to the WR?

Ummmm....I all ready said that Sherman lied on NFLN. I just cant see how White is being credited to beating Sherman if Sherman fell down before the ball got there. It was an uncontested catch. DBs fall down all the time. Is the credited to the WR?

looks to me like Sherman fell on purpose to cover his azz.

besides, the ball was already halfway there when he fell, so even if Sherman was there anyway, it'd still get caught.

...and, youll go the extra mile to make the "other guy" look as bad as possible compared to "your guy". Instead of Sherman just falling he "fell on purpose to cover his azz".

Its just the typical fan response.

how could I possibly made Roddy look bad in that clip?