Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

2013 Imd Discussion

1,039 posts in this topic

Just because the Jets have had two bad seasons as a team, does not mean that Harris hasn't been outstanding. Once again, look at those two seasons of play.

He had 123 tackles with 3 sacks, 3 PBUs, and 1 FF last year, which followed up an 86 tackle, 5 sack, 8 PBUs, 4 INTs, and 1 TD season.

Seems pretty good to me.

I don't care about stats. Keith Brooking had good stats, he's known to people that actually watched him play as a pile jumper. Watch some tape, then get back to me.

I don't care about stats. Keith Brooking had good stats, he's known to people that actually watched him play as a pile jumper. Watch some tape, then get back to me.

No offense man, but I live in New York and I watch every Jets game. I grew up in a Jets household and root for both the Falcons, obviously, and the Jets. So I know my Jets, probably 10-20x better than you do.

Be careful when making brash accusations and assumptions about players. Some people here really know what they're talking about.

No offense man, but I live in New York and I watch every Jets game. I grew up in a Jets household and root for both the Falcons, obviously, and the Jets. So I know my Jets, probably 10-20x better than you do.

Be careful when making brash accusations and assumptions about players. Some people here really know what they're talking about.

So because when you watch Jet games, you hear David Harris' name a lot, you assume he's still really good? *sigh*

So because when you watch Jet games, you hear David Harris' name a lot, you assume he's still really good? *sigh*

LOL. Ok man. I see you how you want to act, and I'm just going to leave it be. I guess you've read a ton of my contributions here over the years, and have realized that I base everything off of whose name I hear the most on TV.

*sigh*

Alrighty, I'm much relieved. I wrote a 4 page, a 12 page, and a 21 page paper this week, so I wasn't really around that much to deal with the IMD stuff. Now that those are done & I only have small papers on my schedule right now for the next couple of weeks, I should be more involved.

Alrighty, I'm much relieved. I wrote a 4 page, a 12 page, and a 21 page paper this week, so I wasn't really around that much to deal with the IMD stuff. Now that those are done & I only have small papers on my schedule right now for the next couple of weeks, I should be more involved.

Wuuuu-wuuuuuuuuu-wuuuuuuuuutttttt!!?? blink.png

Man, what are you doing all that writing for?

Wuuuu-wuuuuuuuuu-wuuuuuuuuutttttt!!?? blink.png

Man, what are you doing all that writing for?

The 21 pager was mine for my MBA course I'm taking this semester. The other two were, umm, well side jobs....

Raiders

If you're interested in any of my players please message me with offers. Most everyone is available at the right price (draft picks). This includes:

QB Carson Palmer

LB Rolando McClain

RB Darren McFadden

Raiders

If you're interested in any of my players please message me with offers. Most everyone is available at the right price (draft picks). This includes:

QB Carson Palmer

LB Rolando McClain

RB Darren McFadden

mcclain was released midseason, wasn't he?

Yeah I think the FA period might have been a bit long this year.

Idk this my first year. Interested to see how I do. I feel like Im doing ok for now cool game just wish it moved a little faster. Will the draft take this long also???

i'm ready. combine is over, so that probably is the right time to draft.

Ready to draft as well. I could do one or two more FA aquisitions but id like to keep it realistic and save money for my rookies.

I smell IMD rookies.

There is a two week Free Agency period, then the draft. It also most if not all of the pro days to go by and provide us with the most accurate draft boards with which to draft.

You'll have to wait your turn boys.

I smell IMD rookies.

There is a two week Free Agency period, then the draft. It also most if not all of the pro days to go by and provide us with the most accurate draft boards with which to draft.

wait our turn for what? :) nothin wrong with a little impatience.

I smell IMD rookies.

yeah, what a bunch of noobs...wait a minute?

Guys, I know I've fallen behind. I've gotten swamped at work & with school stuff, but I will get this updated hopefully tomorrow. Remember, 1st round of bidding ends tomorrow night for FA & the bid off starts Sat. morning & goes until Monday.

Also, don't forget, all of the RFAs that did not receive tenders are available to be bid on, so make sure you check out that page as well.

Guys, I know I've fallen behind. I've gotten swamped at work & with school stuff, but I will get this updated hopefully tomorrow. Remember, 1st round of bidding ends tomorrow night for FA & the bid off starts Sat. morning & goes until Monday.

Also, don't forget, all of the RFAs that did not receive tenders are available to be bid on, so make sure you check out that page as well.

it's cool. your doing a great job.cool.png