Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

2013 Imd Discussion

1,039 posts in this topic

also agree that foles is better then any other options in FA/Draft. not into geno smith, and the one guy who I kinda like out of the draft, isn't worth1st overall pick, and might be there in the 2nd. didn't want trade up into the back end of 1st, and rather focus on other needs for the Chiefs.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised there is so much time to do FA. It's not hard to assess your team needs and then make moves accordingly. I'm ready for the draft, lol.

I feel like the earlier I get my stuff figured out, the more time I have to prepare for the draft which is undoubtedly the main reason I joined this thing.

FA runs for a while because some people seem to like this part as much, if not more, than the draft. So we give it plenty of time. I do not start the draft until after the combine is over, so that's why the draft starts so late. Basically it's 2 weeks of FA & 2-3 weeks (sometimes more depending on activity) to do the entire draft.

Cardinals interested in possibly trading back from the number 7 pick to somewhere between number 8 and 15, pm me with any interest and maybe we can work a deal. Also im looking to trade RB Beanie Wells if anyone wants a good RB.

The Philadelphia Eagles are listening to offers from teams about moving up into the number 4 slot as well.

The Oakland Raiders are looking for more draft picks. PM me with offers if you are interested in any player on the roster.

A lot of teams looking to move, mostly down. Doesn't help me at all. :(

A lot of teams looking to move, mostly down. Doesn't help me at all. sad.png

I'd be willing to jump, but I don't really have a lot to offer you without giving up a draft and a half. You put together a respectable package (teehee) and maybe we can work a deal.

Heh heh.. Package.. Heh..

Anyway, I'm not sure what we could workout from 20 to 4. If I move down closer to you and you still want to jump we could probably work something out.

Please check the website to make sure I have all of your bids in 2 places. They should be on the cap space page and they should also be in the FA position page.

Please check the website to make sure I have all of your bids in 2 places. They should be on the cap space page and they should also be in the FA position page.

I think you skipped page 7, not seeing any of those bids anywhere.

I just saw Jacksonville put in a bid for DE Mike DeVito, but I put one in for him earlier and for more $. You have it there on the cap page but you only have Jacksonville under the positional page.

Also, on the cap page you have us as having a bid for William Moore, but he was franchised and I changed the bid to Dashon Goldson as soon as I found out about the franchise tag going to Moore.

I think you skipped page 7, not seeing any of those bids anywhere.

Thanks, got them now.

I just saw Jacksonville put in a bid for DE Mike DeVito, but I put one in for him earlier and for more $. You have it there on the cap page but you only have Jacksonville under the positional page.

Also, on the cap page you have us as having a bid for William Moore, but he was franchised and I changed the bid to Dashon Goldson as soon as I found out about the franchise tag going to Moore.

fixed I think.

My remaining cap doesn't include my relief from cuts

Robb - neither do mine.

Haven't placed a bid yet, but cutting OT Jason Smith alone would add the max you set of $7.5 mil to the $15 mil cap -- so $22.5 million in total. (also cut S Eric Smith)

More of a big deal in case we chase a big time FA to compete against guys with mega cap room, since we can only spend up to 75% of available cap room on one free agent (if I understand that rule correctly).

Additionally:

the Jets are putting ILB David Harris on the block only for good offers

Harris is 6'2, 250 lbs, 29 years old, and one of the top 3-4 ILBs in the entire league. He'd also make for a very good 4-3 MLB.

He had 123 tackles with 3 sacks, 3 PBUs, and 1 FF last year, which followed up an 86 tackle, 5 sack, 8 PBUs, 4 INTs, and 1 TD season.

Jets are looking to generally get younger and shed some older more expensive players. If you're transitioning to a 3-4 and need an ILB, or are in need of a Mike LB, he could be a great solution for your need.

PM me with serious offers. Not moving him for just anything, as we'd be creating a big hole for ourselves to fill.

Additionally:

the Jets are putting ILB David Harris on the block only for good offers

Harris is 6'2, 250 lbs, 29 years old, and one of the top 3-4 ILBs in the entire league. He'd also make for a very good 4-3 MLB.

He had 123 tackles with 3 sacks, 3 PBUs, and 1 FF last year, which followed up an 86 tackle, 5 sack, 8 PBUs, 4 INTs, and 1 TD season.

Jets are looking to generally get younger and shed some older more expensive players. If you're transitioning to a 3-4 and need an ILB, or are in need of a Mike LB, he could be a great solution for your need.

PM me with serious offers. Not moving him for just anything, as we'd be creating a big hole for ourselves to fill.

You're overrating him. He's never been a top ILB and the only season he ever even looked like an above average one was his rookie year.

You're overrating him. He's never been a top ILB and the only season he ever even looked like an above average one was his rookie year.

WHile he isn't still a top ILB you're underrating him. He was a well above average player for the majority of his career.

Just because the Jets have had two bad seasons as a team, does not mean that Harris hasn't been outstanding. Once again, look at those two seasons of play.

Seems pretty good to me.