Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robb4242

2013 Imd Discussion

1,039 posts in this topic

Hopefully the last IMD thread before the actual draft. Talk about the IMD here. Discuss trades, discuss picks, discuss free agency.

Can i release kevin kolb now? Should save me 7.5 mil and i dont think anyone is interested in making a trade for him. I dont think i really have to make much case as to how hes under performing his rediculous contract.

Can i release kevin kolb now? Should save me 7.5 mil and i dont think anyone is interested in making a trade for him. I dont think i really have to make much case as to how hes under performing his rediculous contract.

Nope, new rule. You're stuck with him, haha.

Here's what you do: Get Kolb, then get Vick, then trade Kolb.

Worked for me, he's your problem now.

Well for the record, I do have Nick Foles that I'd be willing to shop around if you're interested in taking another one of Vick's back-ups. Your fans might be skeptical but I'm pretty sure we could all agree that Foles looks like a better QB than Kolb ever did.

Anyone want Matt Flynn

You'll be sorry when Russell Wilson gets hurt and you have to play.. oh, wait.

Well for the record, I do have Nick Foles that I'd be willing to shop around if you're interested in taking another one of Vick's back-ups. Your fans might be skeptical but I'm pretty sure we could all agree that Foles looks like a better QB than Kolb ever did.

i have an interest in foles but what are you looking to shop him out for.

i have an interest in foles but what are you looking to shop him out for.

I'd say a 3rd. That's what he was taken with last year and he's added a year of NFL experience under his belt since then.

The [real] Eagles said they'd want a 1st or 2nd to even consider trading him, but I'm not as stupid to think anyone would pay more than a 3rd.

I'd say a 3rd. That's what he was taken with last year and he's added a year of NFL experience under his belt since then.

The [real] Eagles said they'd want a 1st or 2nd to even consider trading him, but I'm not as stupid to think anyone would pay more than a 3rd.

i might be interested let me shop around first.

Actually, 6 million of the cut would be dead money, as in 7.5 would be normal, and then after it being 75% of a cut, you'd save a total of 5.625 million. When you round like he asked you too, it comes out to 5.5 million.

Actually, 6 million of the cut would be dead money, as in 7.5 would be normal, and then after it being 75% of a cut, you'd save a total of 5.625 million. When you round like he asked you too, it comes out to 5.5 million.

yeah i just saw the 75% thing, i got it fixed in the FA thread.

Is there any way we can get all of the IMD threads pinned?

I wish there was just a separate IMD section of the board, but pinning could work.

Not a problem now, but I don't want any of the threads to get pushed down, seems like they're all pretty important.

Atlanta Falcons

GM - m2Falcons

Tier 3 CAP:: 25M + 7.5M gained from 2 Cuts (Turner and Jerry)

= $32.5M avail

Franchise Tag on William Moore, S -- $6.79 M

*pending * Released Michael Turner, RB and Peria Jerry, DT

How are you getting 7.5 million from those two cuts? Remember, 75% of the money you keep

I wish there was just a separate IMD section of the board, but pinning could work.

Not a problem now, but I don't want any of the threads to get pushed down, seems like they're all pretty important.

Atlanta Falcons

GM - m2Falcons

Tier 3 CAP:: 25M + 7.5M gained from 2 Cuts (Turner and Jerry)

= $32.5M avail

Franchise Tag on William Moore, S -- $6.79 M

*pending * Released Michael Turner, RB and Peria Jerry, DT

please post this in the Free Agency thread

All of them but this one, maybe, since no official business goes down in this one.

Also, just went on a FA signing spree. #WINNING

All of them but this one, maybe, since no official business goes down in this one.

Also, just went on a FA signing spree. #WINNING

Just asked the mod to pin 4 IMD threads for me.

Quick question from the new guy. If you trade away a player, what does that mean for the money you would have payed him?