2013 Imd Approved Trades

Robb4242

This thread should only have approved trades listed. Please do not post trades for consideration in this thread, PM the trade committee to get your trade approved.

Once the trade is in this 1st post, the adjustments will be made to the draft board.

Remember trade limits this year. 3 player trades, 4 draft pick trades. Also, no trades once you are on the clock to make a pick.

To get a trade approved, PM the 3 members of the trade committee: KSFalcon, SBorBust, & Kennesaw77. These 3 will either approve or deny the trade. If they deny the trade, then they should give a reason for the denial. This reasoning will help you figure out what you need to do in order to get the trade approved.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Jigsaw

Indianapolis Trades:

WR T.Y. Hilton

LB Jerrell Freeman

Philadelphia Trades:

WR Jason Avant

LB DeMeco Ryans

Round 7 Pick 24

Approved by SBorBust and KSFalcon.

Tampa Bay Trades:

3rd Round Pick (73)

Philadelphia Trades:

Nnamdi Asomugha

7th Round Pick (194)

Approved by SBorBust and Kennesaw77.

Edited by King Jigsaw

The Houston Texans also trade cornerback Johnathan Joseph + their 6th round pick (#27) to the Jacksonville Jaguars, in exchange for a 4th round pick (#1).

Unanimously approved by TC.

THIS was unanimously approved? I'm usually the wheeling and dealing SOB who has to fight the TC to get stuff approved, but I mean. A top corner in the AFC and the Texans' 2nd most important defender after JJ Watt is traded with a 6th rounder for a 4th rounder?!

Holy ****.

THIS was unanimously approved? I'm usually the wheeling and dealing SOB who has to fight the TC to get stuff approved, but I mean. A top corner in the AFC and the Texans' 2nd most important defender after JJ Watt is traded with a 6th rounder for a 4th rounder?!

Holy ****.

I'm kind of dumbfounded as well. Not sure what the rationale was behind this one.

Trust me I questioned his decision making too. At the same time, as long as the trade terms are decent (I believe they were) then we as the trade committee can't say no. He said and I quote:

"For cap relief (doesn't exactly apply in this IMD, but would make sense in real life) in order to make a few big-name FA DB acquisitions for an otherwise stagnant secondary."

Trust me I questioned his decision making too. At the same time, as long as the trade terms are decent (I believe they were) then we as the trade committee can't say no. He said and I quote:

"For cap relief (doesn't exactly apply in this IMD, but would make sense in real life) in order to make a few big-name FA DB acquisitions for an otherwise stagnant secondary."

ohmy.png

Stagnant? They just brought in Jonathan Joseph and he was a core player of their D in his prime. And yes, there is no cap relief. So uh, I uh,.....what?