Imo......at Te

JBOPPER

Its going to be a tough call for Gonzo, and the Falcons.

He needs to work on Speed during the off season, which meand dropping some weight.

He is a big guy and his extra weight gives him added protection from injury.

No doubt that he can produce for us, but his age is now a factor and he will not

produce the numbers that he did in 2012.

He has played for a long time with out a serious injury, and those odds are phenominal.

So I have concern for him as a person.

Did you read the article on Johny Knox calling it quits on the NFL after his injury?

Ugly story.

Then there is the cost factor.

Tony wont be greedy, but he aint gonna be cheap either.

6-9 mill most likely.

Not 100% sold on Coffman -- 1 catch

Why not Gallarda? He has 1 catch

Why do so many say Coffman when the staff picked Gallarda at the end of camp for the 53 and put Coffman on the PS

seems the staff preferred Gallarda back then--- Coffman only made the 53 after Gallarda got injured

I Believe in "developing" in house talent BUT is that talent

Coffman

Gallarda

Nissley

Szyzebra

or even Palmer?

Edited by delaigle

If Tony really, really wants to win a SB, he NEEDS to play for a very low monetary figure. He is valuable in the redzone and on 3rd downs, but Jesus, would I love to have a guy that could blow open the middle of the field with some greasy speed. We could do so much with that money, maybe bring in a Reggie Bush to add yet another dimension to this offense.

I think if we drafted the Bama TE late, we would have a devastating blocker who can catch, a high pointer with great hands in Coffman, and a guy in Palmer who can do a little of both ...I think when they picked Coffman up, they did it with an eye to the near future ....

I love the kid from bama Michael Williams, he was able to block Sam Montgomery one on one and very well, and some of us actually want Sam montgomey at 30 the same person that can't beat a TE smh. I do like Williams though and I think he has sneaky athleticism

I love the kid from bama Michael Williams, he was able to block Sam Montgomery one on one and very well, and some of us actually want Sam montgomey at 30 the same person that can't beat a TE smh. I do like Williams though and I think he has sneaky athleticism

Best blocking TE in the class, he is slow but sure handed, might be real attractive with our 5th ...