Dwight Freeney And Austin Collie

OutkastFalcon

Bring in Freeney, keep Abe and draft a DE in the 1st. Pass rush improves big time.

DT or DE if we stay in the first, depending on who slips. I've also seen Rhodes mocked late before, and if he's there at 30, that saves us a ton by not forcing us to keep Dunta or Grimes...so I'd be fine with that too. But overall, if a great DT (Floyd, Richardson) or DE (Jordan, Ansah) slips I'd love for us to take them.

I also see Jarvis Jones slipping far in a lot of mocks. Pretty much no chance he makes it down to us, but it bears thinking about...his case of spinal sterosis is very minor and hasn't affected his play yet. Again, doubtful...but intriguing.

DT or DE if we stay in the first, depending on who slips. I've also seen Rhodes mocked late before, and if he's there at 30, that saves us a ton by not forcing us to keep Dunta or Grimes...so I'd be fine with that too. But overall, if a great DT (Floyd, Richardson) or DE (Jordan, Ansah) slips I'd love for us to take them.

I also see Jarvis Jones slipping far in a lot of mocks. Pretty much no chance he makes it down to us, but it bears thinking about...his case of spinal sterosis is very minor and hasn't affected his play yet. Again, doubtful...but intriguing.

Yep

This^^

If Jarvis slips far enough, I can see TD going after him, to get us the Julio of the defense.

Bring in Freeney, keep Abe and draft a DE in the 1st. Pass rush improves big time.

This is what I have been saying for weeks because I knew Freeney would not be resigned with the Colts running a 3-4 now

Bring Freeney home, let Abe and him kill QBs on 3rd down

Draft a rookie DE in the 1st to develop as Abes replacement. Maybe he only contributes as the 3rd pass rusher as a rookie, but ideally he can log some of those base D snaps with Biermann and Freeney, we need to keep Abe off the field until clear pass situations

To the people saying no to Freeney what is your basis?

Have you watched this team play?

The only player who can rush the passer will be 35 at the start of next season and is always injured

Freeney has 107.5 regular season sacks and 44 forced fumbles, those are absurd numbers

Freeney is the best pass rusher on the market and will be cheaper than younger potential busts, we don't need another Ray Edwards

To the people saying no to Freeney what is your basis?

Have you watched this team play?

The only player who can rush the passer will be 35 at the start of next season and is always injured

Freeney has 107.5 regular season sacks and 44 forced fumbles, those are absurd numbers

Freeney is the best pass rusher on the market and will be cheaper than younger potential busts, we don't need another Ray Edwards

I think the reason why people are saying no to Freeney is because of the fact of depending on two pass rushers that will both be 33+ next season. Freeney has battled his own share of injuries these past few season but has played through them just like Abe.

If what I've been reading is true, I'd be ok with the pick as well. But we have to make a decision about Dunta by March. So we'll have a good idea about a month out.

If what I've been reading is true, I'd be ok with the pick as well. But we have to make a decision about Dunta by March. So we'll have a good idea about a month out.

Yea

I would be ok with Rhodes as well depending on who are the best pass rushers available at the time. He has all the qualities to be able to shutdown top WRs in the NFL. He reminds me alot of Champ Bailey.