Thanks To President Obama

Dago 3.0

my sister in law just got her work permit today and we are ecstatic. this program is definitely a step in the right direction

she was brought here when she was 14, had no choice in the matter, and was facing a life without a lot of options. After being here for the past 8-9 years, there wasn't anything for her in El Salvador and there wasn't exactly any options here until now

my sister in law just got her work permit today and we are ecstatic. this program is definitely a step in the right direction

she was brought here when she was 14, had no choice in the matter, and was facing a life without a lot of options. After being here for the past 8-9 years, there wasn't anything for her in El Salvador and there wasn't exactly any options here until now

That is excellent! Good to hear

Not a fan of Obama, but that's some good news for your sis inlaw. Congrats to her.

I am not a fan of Obama either, but I believe that you still give credit when and where it is due. Many times a president gets credit/blame for what Congress does, but his administration is a major part of why things are progressing on this front