R. Wilson Is So Much Better Than Romo

Trouble

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what does the Falcons and Redskins have to do with Wilson and Romo? Fail.

Wilson beat both the skins and the cowboys, So did the falcons. Wilson makes it to post season Romo doesnt.

even after the falcons tried to help Romo get to post season by creating a 3 way tie. He still fails to Vs. a 1 legged rg3.

Wilson does what Romo couldnt. Beats the skins.

Wilson (Rookie) > Romo (ready to collect social security)

Wilson beat both the skins and the cowboys, So did the falcons. Wilson makes it to post season Romo doesnt.

even after the falcons tried to help Romo get to post season by creating a 3 way tie. He still fails to Vs. a 1 legged rg3.

Wilson does what Romo couldnt. Beats the skins.

Wilson (Rookie) > Romo (ready to collect social security)

I can collect social security?

Well in Texas, they might just take you out back behind the barn and put you out your misery. Romo has got plenty of misery.

Romo and I were born in the same week. Thats why I think you are just talking out of your ***.

Speaking of misery, I heard that Ryan finally got a playoff win, just 7 more to tie Flacco. Then theres that pesky Lombardi he has too....happy.png

Edited by Enlightend32

Word on the street is Romo just lose another game. He was close in golf and blew it in the end. 2 sport failure is hard to accomplish before you retire.

and the 2014 inductee into the hall of shame is the worst QB in the east. Romo.

Speaking of HOF, congrats on finally having one, :lol:

You know, I wish my team had your team's legacy at QB. Guys like Chris Miller, Chris Chandler, Steve Bartowski, and Mike Vick.

All we have is Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Danny White, and Tony Romo.

Wanna trade?

Falcons>Cowboys

32245d1347551661-my-butt-hurts-let-butthurt.jpg

Butthurt? Butthurt? Really? :lol:

Lets recap, shall we.

I call 8-8 to start the season, Dallas ends up 8-8.

So I wouldnt say that I didnt know what I was dealing with.

However, you all got to sit back and watch the Falcons squander a 13-3 regular season record and the #1 seed in the NFC.

So what is there to be upset about, :lol:

Butthurt? Butthurt? Really? laugh.png

Lets recap, shall we.

I call 8-8 to start the season, Dallas ends up 8-8.

So I wouldnt say that I didnt know what I was dealing with.

However, you all got to sit back and watch the Falcons squander a 13-3 regular season record and the #1 seed in the NFC.

So what is there to be upset about, laugh.png

Falcons>Cowboys

in before he brags about 5 rings

I dont need to, you know...

Its more fun talking about your drought than it is to brag about our rings.

Falcons fans love to tease about how long the Cowboys have been "irrelevant" , the problem is, the Falcons have been irrelevant for 46 years. Unless being the door mat of the team that goes to or wins the Super Bowl counts as being relevant.

Again I say, lets trade our franchise QBs for yours...wanna?

You don't have a franchise quarterback, you have a long-term placeholder that you better not badmouth too hard or else it'll be that much harder for you to talk yourself back into him next season.

You don't have a franchise quarterback, you have a long-term placeholder that you better not badmouth too hard or else it'll be that much harder for you to talk yourself back into him next season.

I said QBs, you know Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman, Danny White...

I know, I know they all pale in comparison to Steve Bartowski, Chis Miller, Chis Chandler, Michael Vick, and Matt Ryan. I can only hope that one day Dallas will find a QB that can be as successful as the ones you have been so fortunate enough to call Falcons.

Forgive me, I didn't see the "s" and was assuming that you weren't going to take credit for all the great quarterbacks Dallas had before or while you were hopping on the bandwagon. Silly me.

Why do I even try?

Ok, first off, I was comparing history the two franchises, I dont see where when I became a fan is a factor. Just because I became a fan in the 90s means that I cant talk about anything before then. Thats interesting. Does that mean that a fan born today can never brag about how awesome Jamal Anderson or Jessie Tuggle were? That makes no sense.

Roger Staubach - 2 Super Bowl wins

Danny White - 3 Consecutive NFC Championships

Troy Aikman - 3 Super Bowl wins

Tony Romo - 1-3 in the playoffs

Steve Bartowski - 1-3 in the playoffs

Chris Miller - 1-1 in the playoffs

Chris Chandler - 2-1 in the playoffs, including Super Bowl loss

Mike Vick - 2-4 in the playoffs

Matt Ryan - 1-4 in the playoffs

Frankly I'm just not one to have someone that jumped on a team's bandwagon in the 90's lording quarterbacks from the 70's over me.

Oh, cause I thought someone was trying to talk **** about Dallas' QB meaning that they were fine with that position being criticized on their team. Im still waiting to see this great QB you all have.

Im guessing it was Chris Chandler, seeing as hes the only one that had a winning record in the playoffs. happy.png

Edited by Enlightend32