Where Are Rev And Dd

meezy0236

Haven't seen either around much after the NFCCG. I really felt bad for Rev after that game. Honestly Rev's faith never wavered even when a lot of fans doubted the team, you gotta feel bad for someone when it doesn't workout the way they felt it should.

As for DD, well he has some splainin' to do, especially after all the grief he gave some for not showing up doing the season. Other than that hope all is well with him.

Hope they are both well, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for any Falcons fan. They should be use to falling short by now.

**insert random Falcon fan post about how they beat us this year, they made the playoffs and we didnt, how its been 16 years since our last Super Bowl...blah, blah, blah**

Hope they are both well, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for any Falcons fan. They should be use to falling short by now.

**insert random Falcon fan post about how they beat us this year, they made the playoffs and we didnt, how its been 16 years since our last Super Bowl...blah, blah, blah**

you think if you go ahead and say it, we won't laugh at you? ...nah

lol@ cowboy fan talking about falling short. you mean like falling short of winning the division two years in a row?

Edited by sycola!!

you think if you go ahead and say it, we won't laugh at you? ...nah

lol@ cowboy fan talking about falling short. you mean like falling short of winning the division two years in a row?

No, I mean like falling short of the Super Bowl for 46 straight years.

No matter what you say about my team, 16 is a lot shorter than 46.

Funny how you all believe you have something over Dallas. Keep dreaming.

-is from Atlanta

-is a Cowboy fan

-?????

-bandwagon

Would a bandwagon fan still be a fan after 20 years?

Would a bandwagon fan still be a fan after only winning 1 playoff game in 16 years?

Would a bandwagon fan still be a fan after 3 straight 5-11 seasons and the last 3 seasons (6-10, 8-8, and 8-8)?

I thought not.

Says your one NFC Championship? huh.png

Dallas - 8 NFC Championships, 5 Lombardis

Atlanta - 1 NFC Championship

Still looking for that long shot...huh.png

it really is a shame whats happened to the cowboys.. the niners finally pulled out of their slump, steelers are always there, packers are always there... cowboys are the only marquee team unable to get back to form. guess jerry still can't find his glory hole

it really is a shame whats happened to the cowboys.. the niners finally pulled out of their slump, steelers are always there, packers are always there... cowboys are the only marquee team unable to get back to form.

This was the only frustrating thing about the Super Bowl (well this and the 34 minute wait). The 9ers and Cowboys went into obscurity together. San Fran has come out, yet Dallas is still lagging behind. Very frustrating.