Black People Facts

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black people show up at restaurants 5 minutes before closing time.

I do that too. If a store or restaurant wants to close five minutes before closing time, then that nees to be made known. Why the helll would you post a closing time of 9pm and them sit up and lock the doors at 850pm??? makes no sense. you dont get off at 9. the store closes at 9.

That is some crap perpetuated so that white people feel better about themselves getting owned in most sports.

BOOM!!!!

I cant tell you how much I heard this lame argument in the military. . . .

Black people must have springs in their calves.

Black people have extra ligaments and tendons in their legs.

Black people have stronger jump muscles.

I have heard it all.

Stop perpetuating the stereotype that black people have difficulty distinguishing jokes from real life.

Black people have this problem. . . didnt even know this was a stereotype . . I could have sworn there were plenty of black comedians and black people going to see them do jokes.

its amazing the stereotypes that are out here. . what do people do? sit around and write a book on stereotypes or sit down and create stereotypes that they can use???

this is a new one to me

I love black people, but man, they love to single me out.

Black people have this problem. . . didnt even know this was a stereotype . . I could have sworn there were plenty of black comedians and black people going to see them do jokes.

its amazing the stereotypes that are out here. . what do people do? sit around and write a book on stereotypes or sit down and create stereotypes that they can use???

this is a new one to me

I can't figure out whether this is brilliant satire or you're really that dense.

this is a new one to me

LOL . . . . . . .

I wonder the same thing. We, as humans, are more supposed to be too intelligent to feed into stereotypes.

But if you want the minutes from being thrown out food served to you by spiteful people, by all means, continue to drop in 5 minutes before closing.

They'll rustle up something for ya!

So true! Sometimes the food has already been thrown away! Do you really think they fire back up their clean grill, nope out of the trash it comes straight out the window to you.

Here you go. Watch this and see if this isn't true.

When black folks greet each other on the street they both nod their heads upwards with a "what's up" type nod. When white folks come up on each other in the same scenario, they nod their heads down with a "how are you doing" type nod. I first noticed this years ago.

Here you go. Watch this and see if this isn't true.

When black folks greet each other on the street they both nod their heads upwards with a "what's up" type nod. When white folks come up on each other in the same scenario, they nod their heads down with a "how are you doing" type nod. I first noticed this years ago.

so true