Black People Facts

±0.5

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black people love to give the illusion that they are suppressed, depressed, and oppressed and poor while that couldnt be farther from the truth. i have personally met more black people who are well to do than those who are not. im speaking from the perspective of a non black person, so any black person here can feel free to correct me on my perception

Edited by Falcon Knight

black people love to give the illusion that they are suppressed, depressed, and oppressed and poor while that couldnt be farther from the truth. i have personally met more black people who are well to do than those who are not. im speaking from the perspective of a non black person, so any black person here can feel free to correct me on my perception

I know plenty of white that do the same exact thing. What a coincidence

So years back I watched Undercover Brother. In the movie, black people couldn't stand mayo. Disgusted by it. I went to work the next day and I worked with 4 black dudes I am friends with. So I said to one of them, why don't black people eat mayo? He asked where I heard that racist ****. So I told him and he was going on about it being bull****. So I asked him, so you eat mayo? At first he said yes, and I said so you don't eat Miracle Whip. He said actually no, he eats Miracle Whip, won't eat regular mayo. He went around to the other 3 black dudes and none of them would eat regular mayo. One said he'd eat it on tuna, but the other 3 wouldn't even eat it like that. That dude and I laughed about that **** forever.

So years back I watched Undercover Brother. In the movie, black people couldn't stand mayo. Disgusted by it. I went to work the next day and I worked with 4 black dudes I am friends with. So I said to one of them, why don't black people eat mayo? He asked where I heard that racist ****. So I told him and he was going on about it being bull****. So I asked him, so you eat mayo? At first he said yes, and I said so you don't eat Miracle Whip. He said actually no, he eats Miracle Whip, won't eat regular mayo. He went around to the other 3 black dudes and none of them would eat regular mayo. One said he'd eat it on tuna, but the other 3 wouldn't even eat it like that. That dude and I laughed about that **** forever.

Lmao. Miracle whip here to but I love the mayo in the packs that you get from restaurants