Guys..

Creative

We aren't cutting Babineaux or Clabo. I'm really enjoying all of these mocks revolved around 'becoming stronger upfront', but then go ahead and get rid of two of our best linemen.

Yes, they both make a good amount of money. There's a reason for that. Laughing so hard at the thought of Baker and Holmes starting at OT for a team that wants to win a Super Bowl.

Edited by Creative

Clabo has been good, he started this year off bad but he stepped up his game later in the season. Blalock was a disappointment this year imo. Baker will be back, and we hardly kno what we have in holmes, so the chances of him starting is slim to none. Expect him to get more play time this year though, and if he steps up he may be replacing someone.

We aren't cutting Babineaux or Clabo. I'm really enjoying all of these mocks revolved around 'becoming stronger upfront', but go ahead and get rid of two of our best linemen.

Yes, they both make a good amount of money. There's a reason for that. Laughing so hard at the thought of Baker and Holmes starting at OT for a team that wants to win a Super Bowl.

I wouldn't say not actually I'd see us cutting Abe before Babs but if we have to cut say babs to sign Randy Starks I'd be all for it. Its not like we'd cut them and just leave the hole and not fill a need if TD thinks he could improve our team by doing that I'm all for it.

I just wouldn't be shocked if they clean house on defense because with out making major moves/changes I think the defense has peaked

Edited by joe 1982

That's way better than most for sure. Would hate Taylor at 60 though, lots have him falling to the 4th.

who is LOTS? All reports I have read and saw he is rising real fast up draft boards.

http://fanspeak.com/nfldraft/2013/01/26/senior-bowl-rising-and-falling-south-team/

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/01/25/4576356/stanfords-stepfan-taylor-creating.html