What'd You Give Your Woman For Valentine's Day?

young mr. grace

Guest Regular Guy

I got her an azz whoopin' if she don't make me my gundam sammich!

In REAL life, I got her a nice red rose arrangement, a box of chocolates, a balloon, a teddy bear, a nice mushy card and sent her to the spa for the day and will be cooking her dinner. It's no trip to Italy but I think I did okay ;)

I have Valentine's Day today and her birthday tomorrow

Had a large bouquet delivered to her job from a florist for Valentine's Day and a necklace delivered separately for her birthday as well

then tomorrow when she thinks she already got her birthday present, I am giving her this bracelet

IMAG0307_zps1c23edd9.jpg

I better get some love come March 14th

Edited by Dago 3.0

I have Valentine's Day today and her birthday tomorrow

Had a large bouquet delivered to her job from a florist for Valentine's Day and a necklace delivered separately for her birthday as well

then tomorrow when she thinks she already got her birthday present, I am giving her this bracelet

IMAG0307_zps1c23edd9.jpg

I better get some love come March 14th

29474647.jpg

I don't do the Hallmark Holiday and haven't prior to meeting my wife. We go to dinner each year, but that's it. No flowers that die within a week, no mushy card that will get buried in a nightstand drawer, no balloons or stuffed animals that will only get tossed in the trash a week later. All a waste of money.

The mightiest pipe in the land.

Ha! me too. I gave her THIS D!

​Seriously though, I didn't get her jack. Never do. No Christmas presents (I did this year, but usually don't), No anniversary gifts, no Valentines stuff. We have an agreement. Rather than me going out and getting her something dumb, I just let her go shopping.

I did get her something for our wedding, a $900 Bulova watch (which she promptly broke...) and this Christmas I got her a new Kindle. Hers broke so I replaced it. But I think of that more as a gift for me and not her. Every minute she spends with her face in a book is a minute that I have free to do what I want...

Edited by Optimus*Crimes