Nfl.com Nfc South Forecast

Willy Mo

I thought it was pretty accurate, as it stands right now the Falcons are the team to beat, but as we all know the NFCS is a pressure cooker each season and any one of the teams can win it. Right now though before FA and the draft my ranking would be

1. FALCONS

2. PANTHERS

3. SAINTS

4. BUCS

Pretty much the way the season ended. After April, I'll reevaluate everything.

Edited by meezy0236

Not a bad watch. The lofton mistake was funny. The pass D was mentioned (but they never mentioned Grimes was hurt the entire season). The middle of the field was bad because Lofa and the other guy got season ending injuiries before the season started leaving only Dent.

Falcons concerns is of course Tony G. If he leaves it fees up money to they need. If he stays then dunta or Grimes will have to go.

We propably wont be able to keep Moore either. He will probably get paid in FA.

Pass rusher is a major concern.

Now the Saints they hit on a good point about Vilma. But he needs to take a pay cut and if he does they might just keep him around to keep from opening another spot that needs filled.

But i see the saints beeing a pain in the south again and fighting with the falcons for that top spot.

Panthers have all the reasons to be good and create new ones on how to be bad. I see them trying some of the pistol read options from the 9`ers. It should work,

Bucs are solid and should compete. But they might find themself falling apart if things dont go their way.

Each South team is good enough to beat any other South team.

They spent like a minute and 30 seconds on the Panthers while spending 2 minutes and some seconds on the Saints and we finished 2 in the division. Plus the whole Lofton mistake. I thought the clip sucked. And does Willy really have a J curl?

Because despite their bad year the saints are actually relevant............. the panthers are not.

You may not like it but that is the case.

When the panthers get above 500 they will get some more air time.

Panthers are just as relevant as the saints though. Same record, but panthers match up well with saints.

Not really, The saints are 1 season removed from a 13-3 record and division title.

Over the last 5 years they like the falcons have been the class of the division with each winning it twice.

Right now the only real attention they get is because they are picking in the top half of the draft every year for the last 4 or 5 years.

I hate the saints more than anyone but it is MUCH easier to see the saints being better next year than the panthers.

They spent like a minute and 30 seconds on the Panthers while spending 2 minutes and some seconds on the Saints and we finished 2 in the division. Plus the whole Lofton mistake. I thought the clip sucked. And does Willy really have a J curl?

no media respect!!!!

Not a bad watch. The lofton mistake was funny. The pass D was mentioned (but they never mentioned Grimes was hurt the entire season). The middle of the field was bad because Lofa and the other guy got season ending injuiries before the season started leaving only Dent.

Lofa s experience may help but hes a HUGE question mark with the injuries!

Grimes may be gone now so why mention him ya know

Falcons concerns is of course Tony G. If he leaves it fees up money to they need. If he stays then dunta or Grimes will have to go.

I dont see yall keeping both either way. Its either Grimes or Dunta

We propably wont be able to keep Moore either. He will probably get paid in FA.

That will be a big loss

Pass rusher is a major concern.

Now the Saints they hit on a good point about Vilma. But he needs to take a pay cut and if he does they might just keep him around to keep from opening another spot that needs filled.

Pay cut or Hes gone. No way they keep him at what hes making now. Id like to kepp him but I think hes a situational player either way.

But i see the saints beeing a pain in the south again and fighting with the falcons for that top spot.

Panthers have all the reasons to be good and create new ones on how to be bad. I see them trying some of the pistol read options from the 9`ers. It should work,

Bucs are solid and should compete. But they might find themself falling apart if things dont go their way.

Each South team is good enough to beat any other South team.

Panthers are just as relevant as the saints though. Same record, but panthers match up well with saints.

They have always matched up well against the saints. Its the one team, no matter how bad or good, will find a way to beat the crap out of the saints! lol

As for relevant, hmmmm, not yet

Back to McGinnest, He said the saints will run a 2 gap 34 and I think he is wrong. Payton said as much on Sirius radio the other day,

I dont see yall keeping both either way. Its either Grimes or Dunta

Factor in Tony G 5-7 mill and your roughly 23 mill range freed up. Then to dump Turner would free up a few mill.

But we have McClain who will take over for either grimes or Dunta but losing both would run us short in depth. Grimes has been hurt the last season and a half. Im not sure he is gonna get too many offers for 10 mill. But i see us keeping 1 of them 2.

Factor in Tony G 5-7 mill and your roughly 23 mill range freed up. Then to dump Turner would free up a few mill.

But we have McClain who will take over for either grimes or Dunta but losing both would run us short in depth. Grimes has been hurt the last season and a half. Im not sure he is gonna get too many offers for 10 mill. But i see us keeping 1 of them 2.

How do you factor in money that isnt spent?

Not really, The saints are 1 season removed from a 13-3 record and division title.

Over the last 5 years they like the falcons have been the class of the division with each winning it twice.

Right now the only real attention they get is because they are picking in the top half of the draft every year for the last 4 or 5 years.

I hate the saints more than anyone but it is MUCH easier to see the saints being better next year than the panthers.

Question, based on this last year which NFCS opponent are you more afraid of going up against? The Saints or the Panthers? We lost a close one to the Saints and then stomped them a second time. We won one off the skin of our backs against the Panthers and then got stomped the second time. Carolina played well enough to beat us twice this year and they convincingly swept the Saints, which as you mentioned are one season removed from a 13-3 record. The Panthers are a touch down removed from winning seven of the games they lost last season and they have a top 10 defense. They won 5 out of their last six games of the season, scoring 30 points in all but two of them. With changes up top (including a new GM), a good place in the draft, and another year of experience under Cam's belt I think they have a good chance to be 'relevant' next year. Honestly, I think the Panthers stand a better chance than the Saints to make the playoffs next season.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Question, based on this last year which NFCS opponent are you more afraid of going up against? The Saints or the Panthers? We lost a close one to the Saints and then stomped them a second time. We won one off the skin of our backs against the Panthers and then got stomped the second time. Carolina played well enough to beat us twice this year and they convincingly swept the Saints, which as you mentioned are one season removed from a 13-3 record. The Panthers are a touch down removed from winning seven of the games they lost last season and they have a top 10 defense. They won 5 out of their last six games of the season, scoring 30 points in all but two of them. With changes up top (including a new GM), a good place in the draft, and another year of experience under Cam's belt I think they have a good chance to be 'relevant' next year. Honestly, I think the Panthers stand a better chance than the Saints to make the playoffs next season.

You have a good argument, The only thing I can say is that RG AND BG had alot to do with last year, so I wouldnt count on last year as a standard for the saints.

Two words..... Drew Brees.

We heard the same mumbjo jumbo about the panthers after they had a good second half in 2011.

HAd we been up for the second panther game it would have been different but even guys on the team said we looked past them. In the words of Julio... we were "bored" playing them.

As a fan it sucks to see a team overlook another but the team felt they had bigger giants to slay.....and the 34-0 knockout of the giants the following week validates that thought process.

I will ALWAYS be more worried about the saints as long as they have Brees and unitl the panthers show something more than the ability to get hot after they have been knocked out of playoff contention which is what happened 2 years in a row,

We lost a close one to the Saints and then stomped them a second time....cocaine Is a hellava drug if that's what you saw

Seemed kinda lateral, last year he was one year from getting cut, this year he's at about the same place.

He had his most TDs and YDs though, I don't think that's a step back nor the same place. I think he had 5-6 games where he threw more than 2 INTS in 2010-2011 season he only had 2 games this year albeit it's two ****** teams though.

Edited by JFree

He had his most TDs and YDs though, I don't think that's a step back nor the same place. I think he had 5-6 games where he threw more than 2 INTS in 2010-2011 season he only had 2 games this year albeit it's two ****** teams though.

He had a much better season statistically, but he's still one bad year from looking for work. Last year they thought he was one bad year from getting cut, and he did enough to not get cut without doing enough to solidify himself. He's probably a better player than he was last year, but he's about where he was then in terms of his future as an NFL quarterback, in that it's all hanging on next season.

He had a much better season statistically, but he's still one bad year from looking for work. Last year they thought he was one bad year from getting cut, and he did enough to not get cut without doing enough to solidify himself. He's probably a better player than he was last year, but he's about where he was then in terms of his future as an NFL quarterback, in that it's all hanging on next season.

Freeman just needs to stop doing them boneheaded throws and he'll be fine. I really want him to stay since never in Bucs history have we had a franchise QB. I'm tired of the is "Johnson-Griese-Simms-Rattay-Gradowski-Garcia-McCown-Leftwich-Johnson" going to start on Sunday inconsistency.