My Buddy Has His Own Podcast Channel. They Discussed The Nfcs And The Falcons

I Even Bleed Red

Start listeining at 24:30.

They had a lot of interesting perspectives. One even said that the Falcons' core group of players was on the "wrong side of 30." Had a pretty good debate; I agreed with most of it as I was listening.

I think they tried to keep it objective and it was good to hear fresh propective from non-Falcons' fans. Just wanted to let you guys hear it and see what you think.

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

This was pretty good stuff. I agree with alot of what they said about the Falcons too. At least the Falcons can get reasonably under the cap to fix holes on this team unlike the Panthers lol.

what I like about what they said was this: Your average casual - DUMB - Falcons fan thinks this team is just "so close" and we just need to "add one piece" and ....***BOOM**** we will be in the Superbowl.

These drunk guys at least recognize - that Falcons are an OLD team and we need an infusion of young talent and need a few young stars on the defense.

what I like about what they said was this: Your average casual - DUMB - Falcons fan thinks this team is just "so close" and we just need to "add one piece" and ....***BOOM**** we will be in the Superbowl.

These drunk guys at least recognize - that Falcons are an OLD team and we need an infusion of young talent and need a few young stars on the defense.

The only ones old are the fans.

I agree with these guys 125%!!!

Besides a little of what they said about Moore and about what they said of Abe "padding his stats against bad NFCS tackles", I agree with what they had to say 125% as well. They had a really fresh and objective outlook on things, except for at times that Cam fellow. He IS a Saint's fan, and although he is very rational, his true feelings for us sneak out. Lol but that's understanable.