• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have coworkers telling me they want to do this...

I cannot relate... I didn't even think this was a possibility. It goes against my natural instincts to take care of my family and be the provider.

I say I'd do it, mainly to my wife. It's typically when she's whining about how tough she has it after I just worked 60 hours in a week and I'm looking for some downtime.

I have coworkers telling me they want to do this...

I cannot relate... I didn't even think this was a possibility. It goes against my natural instincts to take care of my family and be the provider.

Bringing home a paycheck isn't the only way to be a "provider". Let the wife go spend ten hours a day at work and in traffic while you get to do fun **** with your kid(s) all day. Sounds pretty intriguing to me.

Plus, we all know men are better at everything then women so you'd end up with better raised children as a result. /male facts

Are you saying only whites live in million dollar homes? ******* racist.

whoever you replied to needs to get out more and leave their small rurall town bc where i live black people with some asiaans mixed in dominate the 1 million dream homes. buckhead may have the most whites living in million dollar homes here in atlanta but down here in south futon and fayette, its a whole nother beast

White people always want to find an excuse to use the "n" word in the hood, without getting whupped. The same white people are fixated with animals that will kill you.

Does it make me more or less white that I have no idea what that means?

What? lol

I am with Bill on this one. I think you might be interacting with some strange white people. I mean this in multiple ways. The 'n' word isn't part of the slang I would use anywhere and I tend to stay away from wild animals. I used to own a Boa though. That's about as far as my understanding in this goes.

This thread is fun btw. I like it. This is how change starts. We talk about cultural differences in a neutral place. Although I am the last person to ever be considered racist. The lady beside me would tend to disagree.