White People Facts

Google Bot

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White people like when the dog licks their face... even if it just licked its balls, licked its azz, ate a turd, etc.

While this is true , not if they (I) just saw it.

I can walk in the door from work and first thing I do is drop down and say hi to the dogs. Who knows what they've been doing all day!

the cold thing is so true! i remember we would have flag football games every sunday and if it was cold u knew the black ppl wouldnt show up and we would be short handed. however, oddly enough, the mexicans woud.

also i noticed this, white girls are into black guys and black guys are into white girls yet a lot of black girls are into white guys but not a lot of white guys are into black girl. u dont kno what ur missn tho i love black girls they some freaks in the sheets!

the cold thing is so true! i remember we would have flag football games every sunday and if it was cold u knew the black ppl wouldnt show up and we would be short handed. however, oddly enough, the mexicans woud.

also i noticed this, white girls are into black guys and black guys are into white girls yet a lot of black girls are into white guys but not a lot of white guys are into black girl. u dont kno what ur missn tho i love black girls they some freaks in the sheets!

agreed and ive banged everything besides east indian/ middle eastern girls . nothing against them just ran out of time and had to grow up .

my personal favorite was a big bootyed 20 year old chinese girl .

just about in tears when.she left after 3 days of .....