Matt Ryan

xSICKxWITHxITx

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/atl/?r=1

http://m.ajc.com/news/sports/football/ryan-fully-recovered-shoulder-injury/nWNhd/

Matt Ryan is already "fully recovered" from the sprained AC joint he suffered in the NFC Championship Game.

"He’s been working in the training room and this week he started working in the weight room," coach Mike Smith said. "He’s recovered and we absolutely expect him to be well beyond 100 percent when we start our offseason program." This should be the last we hear of an injury Ryan says he would have played through in a potential Super Bowl appearance.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcons coach Mike Smith reiterated Wednesday there's "no timetable" for free agent Tony Gonzalez to reach a decision on his NFL future.

"I don’t that there is anything concrete in terms of a timetable," Smith said. "But I think that conversation will take place. I had a conversation with him the week after the season and we’ll probably have another here real soon." ESPN's Chris Mortensen recently reported the Falcons were planning a "Brett Favre strategy" with Gonzalez — i.e., persistent, desperate pleas from his teammates to return — but Smith insists he won't place "any additional pressure" on the future Hall-of-Famer. Gonzalez made it clear near the end of 2012 he was ready to hang it up, but a few months of reflection may lead him to realize he's still playing at too high of a level to call it quits.

I think Ryan graduated to the next level this season. I think he is now somewhere very near the top of the NFL in terms of talent, leadership and experience as a QB. If the Falcons are able to get through all the upheaval that's coming with the roster changes, get some studs on defense and jell quickly in the first few games this coming season, Ryan could lift this team back into the NFCCG.

I think Ryan graduated to the next level this season. I think he is now somewhere very near the top of the NFL in terms of talent, leadership and experience as a QB. If the Falcons are able to get through all the upheaval that's coming with the roster changes, get some studs on defense and jell quickly in the first few games this coming season, Ryan could lift this team back into the NFCCG.

I think as far as talent goes at the QB postion that it really means nothing it really gets over hyped (unless your like Chad Pennington) What I mean is as far as talent goes Ryan not even the most talented QB on our roster. But his ability to understand the game and all the X's and O's stuff gets over looked and what seperates him the most in my book as far as a guys like Flacco or Rivers or Romo is his ability to lead and make his team makes believe there going to win no matter what thats in my opinion is what makes Ryan a great football player

I'll freely admit that before the season started I was somewhat "on the fence" about Ryan.

He showed so much progress IMO this year that I'm no longer on the fence. It's clear that the guy has worked his butt off to get better...

That deserves my total respect and support.

The "Get the F off our field" moment didn't hurt either.

Go Falcons. Go Ryan.....

It would have been a career defining moment for Ryan had he won us that game.

Just the image of him getting up after that big hit(and a late one at that) and seeing all the blood in his mouth peace and a F'd up shoulder and ready to go win it really show you how bad this kid wants it

Would have sucked in the SB watching Matt trying to sling it with one arm.

Matt Ryan is an Elite QB, that should already be clear by now. He quietly had an amazing season and was top 5 in every stat for a QB and number one in completion percentage. Better then Brady, Rodgers,and Manning. Had this been done by either of them ESPN would constantly be shoving these stats down our throat. Matt is our man and will be for the next decade or so. I have complete faith that he will be bringing the Lombardi home some time in the near future. Long live the Ice man!

Matt Ryan is an Elite QB, that should already be clear by now. He quietly had an amazing season and was top 5 in every stat for a QB and number one in completion percentage. Better then Brady, Rodgers,and Manning. Had this been done by either of them ESPN would constantly be shoving these stats down our throat. Matt is our man and will be for the next decade or so. I have complete faith that he will be bringing the Lombardi home some time in the near future. Long live the Ice man!

I think he wins at least two. It really depends on if we can get him a defense.

I am sure Falcon fans are happy. It is hard not to be happy about having a guy like Matt Ryan under center going into next year. The rest of yalls pathetic division will show up and try and take yalls obvious win away from you. Don't let them , they got an old guy and two over hyped schmucks. Scam can suck on my hemoroid and Freeman is one joke away from pumping my gas.

I am sure Falcon fans are happy. It is hard not to be happy about having a guy like Matt Ryan under center going into next year. The rest of yalls pathetic division will show up and try and take yalls obvious win away from you. Don't let them , they got an old guy and two over hyped schmucks. Scam can suck on my hemoroid and Freeman is one joke away from pumping my gas.

Loll to early for trolling