"cris Collinsworth Is The Best Commentator On The Planet Right Now"....

primetime#21

I'll take mike mayock over anyone in the business. I also like John gruden and Brian billick. My only knock on gruden is every play is the greatest play he's ever seen.

"Man i really think that 4th receiver for the steelers has potential after that catch. He could be a superstar"

LOL i love grudens play by play. his effusive praise aside he's not so bad.

I can't stand Collinsworth, but of course I still watch and listen

I like Mayock except he does go into combine numbers, and draft stuff constantly about guys. Mayock is the best draft guy on TV right now, I give him that, but once these guys are playing in the league, I don't care what they did 3 years ago at a track event.

I'll take mike mayock over anyone in the business. I also like John gruden and Brian billick. My only knock on gruden is every play is the greatest play he's ever seen.

You're right, Gruden is very repetitive. Reminds me of the old ESPN crew Joe "Good Job" Theismann and Paul "I'm gonna tell you something, you talk about..." Maguire.

Collinsworth is good IMO.

Mayock knows his sht but he sucks as a color man. His voice is not good. He's got a lisp and he can't keep his mouth closed worth a dam. He's the most long winded color man in the history of sports.

I like Mayock in terms of game knowledge. They need to bring over Gary Danielson. A lot of people can't stand him but he is my favorite person to have calling a game.

I like Mayock in terms of game knowledge. They need to bring over Gary Danielson. A lot of people can't stand him but he is my favorite person to have calling a game.

Mayock knows his sht but like somebody said earlier he tries to regurgitate every player's combine and college history after every play. The next time you watch a Mayock game, time that mofo from the moment the play ends til the next snap. Longest winded hack in sports history. And that's after his producers probably got on him since he started calling NFL ball. At least his sound men seem to be using a de-esser on that awful lisp of his now. I'd rather listen to Collinsworth over him any day.

Collinsworth is a joke, he's biased towards one team during broadcast and when we play its always the other team.

Buck is living off of his father's success.

Mayock, I've never had a problem with, but as pointed out, he's a bit long-winded.

A lot of folks don't like the combination of Albert, Siragusa, and Johnson, but I like them. I also like Billick.

Collinsworth is good IMO.

Mayock knows his sht but he sucks as a color man. His voice is not good. He's got a lisp and he can't keep his mouth closed worth a dam. He's the most long winded color man in the history of sports.

Personally I'll take Mayock any day over Chris C. Very little insight and he gets stuck on players and makes ridiculous comments about those guys. Just my opinion.