All Nfcs Team Vs All Nfce Team. Which Team Is Better? (2013 Edition)

Rave

Yeah I figured I'd let someone else cover the safeties, etc. I just didn't really want to think about our secondary situation in general outside of Gamble so I intentionally left that part blank. sad.png

does the name haruki nakamura mean anything to you?

Edited by #1WilliamMooreFan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NFCS would have a better offense

NFCE would have a better defense.

Side notes.. East would have a better Oline, I think the South would have a better LBer unit.

That depends. Since I said were going by 2012, Ware should be an OLB. We also have Sean Lee, DeMeco Ryans, Bruce Carter, Anthony Spencer, Brian Orakpo, Ryan Kerrigan, Chase Blackburn, and London Fletcher.

NFCS Team:

QB Brees, Ryan, Newton, Freeman (we can pretty much send who is available and I am good)

RB: Martin, Thomas, Quizz

FB: .....

WR: Julio, White, VJax, Smith... enjoy that.

TE: Jimmy Smith, TG

Oline: I don't really know

DTs: Babs, McCoy

DE: CJ, Hardy, Abe

OLB: Spoon, Davis

MLB: Luke Keek

CB: Asante, Gamble, Greer, Grimes, McClain

FS: DeCoud

SS Moore

K: Bryant

P: Koenen.

Nfcs defense could at least slow down nfce offense.... I dont think the nfce defense would do the same.

That is a good way to think about it. I picked our offense much > then theirs. Their defense > ours. Our offense being how the league is now would still move the ball at will.

NFC East

QB Eli Manning

QB RG3

QB Tony Romo

RB LeSean McCoy

RB Alfred Morris

RB DeMarco Murray

FB Darrel Young

WR Dez Bryant

WR Victor Cruz

WR Hakeem Nicks

WR Miles Austin

TE Jason Witten

TE Brent Celek

LT Jason Peters

LG Evan Mathis

C Will Montgomery

RG Chris Snee

RT Todd Herremans

LE Justin Tuck

DT Jay Ratliff

DT Linval Joseph

RE Jason Pierre-Paul

OLB DeMarcus Ware

MLB London Fletcher

OLB Anthony Spencer

CB DeAngelo Hall

CB Corey Webster

CB Brandon Carr

CB Josh Wilson

FS Antrel Rolle

SS Stevie Brown

Changes in bold

Edited by Enlightend32

I would switch Orakpo and Ware, Ware is more versatile.

If we go 3-4 could you imagine a combination of JPP, Orakpo, Ware and Fletcher? We have plenty of depth with Kerrigan and Sean Lee.

I started it thinking 4-3, but you are right, Ware should be an OLB because thats what he was this year.

East would control the clock. Our running game is vastly superior. Against the South we could rush all game and with some of the best pass rushers in the league on one team I like their chances on 1 on 1 matches ups. Who is gonna stop JPP? Baker?

They'd have to have a **** of an Oline to block our pass crushers one on one. Who do you double? JPP? Ware? Orakpo? Spencer? Who can stop these guys one on one?

East would control the clock. Our running game is vastly superior. Against the South we could rush all game and with some of the best pass rushers in the league on one team I like their chances on 1 on 1 matches ups. Who is gonna stop JPP? Baker?

The leagues decent Oline would stop the best Dlines like was seen in the playoffs. NFCS would walk through the NFCE offensively.