All Nfcs Team Vs All Nfce Team. Which Team Is Better? (2013 Edition)

Rave

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna say now I'm pretty ****** up between bud, Amber Boch, Golden Grain, and Maker's Mark, and I have nervous energy that wouldn't be better spent adding to that list with class tomorrow, and I really did think about this, but I still couldn't do it before the draft. I'm sure the NFC rival fans would back me up on that one.

I'm just gonna say now I'm pretty ****** up between bud, Amber Boch, Golden Grain, and Maker's Mark, and I have nervous energy that wouldn't be better spent adding to that list with class tomorrow, and I really did think about this, but I still couldn't do it before the draft. I'm sure the NFC rival fans would back me up on that one.

I was going off of the 2012 season. Cant really go off unproven rookies anyway.

NFC East

QB Eli Manning

QB Tony Romo

RB LeSean McCoy

RB Alfred Morris

RB DeMarco Murray

FB Henry Hynoski

WR Dez Bryant

WR Hakeem Nicks

WR Victor Cruz

WR DeSean Jackson

TE Jason Witten

TE Brent Celek

LT Tyron Smith

LG Evan Mathis

C David Baas

RG Chris Snee

RT Trent Williams

LE Pierre-Paul

DT Jay Ratliff

DT Linval Joseph

RE DeMarcus Ware

OLB Ryan Kerrigan

MLB London Fletcher

OLB Brian Orakpo

CB Nnamdi Asomugha

CB Corey Webster

FS Antrel Rolle

SS Kenny Philips

Edited by Enlightend32

The Kraken and CJ send their regards also. I might be wrong here, but weren't they the best DE tandem in the league last season? If not they were right up there.

I think 3-4 OLBs should be in that category. Ware and Spencer had 21 sacks this year. Theyll be DEs next year.

I think 3-4 OLBs should be in that category. Ware and Spencer had 21 sacks this year. Theyll be DEs next year.

CJ and the Kraken had 23.5. They were both top 10 DEs, and Hardy missed one game I know... I think he might have missed another.

Edited by PantherBlack

NFC East

QB Eli Manning

QB Tony Romo

Not trying to get in a QB debate here, but don't you think it'd be a pretty good gameplan idea to substitute one of those QBs for RG3? Just to open up the offense a bit more and add that extra dimension the read option brings to keep the defense guessing. The NFCS should do the same thing with Newton, hypothetically speaking if this were a real game of course. tongue.png

Off the top of my head I would think NFCS has a better offense and NFCE the better defense.

Idk, you put Babineaux an McCoy on the line with Hardy and CJ then you have Keek roaming the field as MLB along with Beason and Thomas Davis (unless y'all have a better suggestion) and that in itself is already pretty friggin dominant. It'd be close.

Not trying to get in a QB debate here, but don't you think it'd be a pretty good gameplan idea to substitute one of those QBs for RG3? Just to open up the offense a bit more and add that extra dimension the read option brings to keep the defense guessing. The NFCS should do the same thing with Newton, hypothetically speaking if this were a real game of course. tongue.png

As good as that sounds Eli has 2 rings. I think he knows how to win.

Idk, you put Babineaux an McCoy on the line with Hardy and CJ then you have Keek roaming the field as MLB along with Beason and Thomas Davis (unless y'all have a better suggestion) and that in itself is already pretty friggin dominant. It'd be close.

Yeah , its a fun thing to think about no doubt. Both teams would be stout.

don't leave out the NFCS's safeties! Willy mo, Decoud, Harper, Jenkins seem pretty force.I think Harper's coverage is a bit wonky, he's still pretty good

we have good corners too. Samuel, McLain, Gamble, and Greer are good at coverge too.

this is an excellent thread. so many outcomes.

I might actually be able to have the set roster and put it into the Whatifsports game simulator. I can't right now, I'm on my mobile.when I get back to my PC, I could set the rosters and play the game into the simulator.

just an idea.

don't leave out the NFCS's safeties! Willy mo, Decoud, Harper, Jenkins seem pretty force.I think Harper's coverage is a bit wonky, he's still pretty good

we have good corners too. Samuel, McLain, Gamble, and Greer are good at coverge too.

this is an excellent thread. so many outcomes.

I might actually be able to have the set roster and put it into the Whatifsports game simulator. I can't right now, I'm on my mobile.when I get back to my PC, I could set the rosters and play the game into the simulator.

just an idea.

Yeah I figured I'd let someone else cover the safeties, etc. I just didn't really want to think about our secondary situation in general outside of Gamble so I intentionally left that part blank. sad.png