Your 1 Sleeper Pick (5Th Round Or Later)

åntcap24

You only get one choice. Name your 1 pick that will be picked in the 5th round or later that will become a solid starter in this league.

My pick:

Safety Kemal Ishmael, UCF

Under the radar kid that did it all for UCF at the safety position.

This is his first game of the 2012 season verse Ohio State with every defensive snap.

http://draftbreakdown.com/kemal-ishmael-vs-ohio-state-2012

Edited by åntcap24

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7th Vince Williams ILB(MLB) monster hitter, thumper, leveled a guard at the Senior Bowl practice, exactly the type of power football we need in our run stop corps. He'll take on any running back, and once he improves his coverage he'll make a fine defender.

http://floridastate.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1465511&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

7th Vince Williams ILB(MLB) monster hitter, thumper, leveled a guard at the Senior Bowl practice, exactly the type of power football we need in our run stop corps. He'll take on any running back, and once he improves his coverage he'll make a fine defender.

http://floridastate....&tid=&mid=&rid=

He'll go in the fourth most likely, but I agree.

For me, there are several. Guys like Ace Sanders, Cornelius Washington, Sanders Commings, Jordan Rodgers, Cameron Lawrence, Philip Lutzenkirchen...but my biggest guy is actually a RB. I figured you guys wouldn't care to hear about a running back coming out from a school as small as Stony Brook, so I haven't really mentioned him, but he's one of my favorite sleepers.

Miguel Maysonet. Looks to run about a 4.5 which isn't too crazy. 5'10, 210 lbs, hard runner. Runs angry, but with patience. Makes good cuts to the hole. It's something intangible, though...something about him that just makes me think he'll translate well to the NFL. My top guy is still Johnathan Franklin, but this guy is one of my personal favorites. Want to rank him as one of my top 3 RBs, but I don't know what he'd be like against better competition, so it's so hard to say for sure.

Opinions?

Edited by TuggIe2

He'll go in the fourth most likely, but I agree.

For me, there are several. Guys like Ace Sanders, Cornelius Washington, Sanders Commings, Jordan Rodgers, Cameron Lawrence, Philip Lutzenkirchen...but my biggest guy is actually a RB. I figured you guys wouldn't care to hear about a running back coming out from a school as small as Stony Brook, so I haven't really mentioned him, but he's one of my favorite sleepers.

Miguel Maysonet. Looks to run about a 4.5 which isn't too crazy. 5'10, 210 lbs, hard runner. Runs angry, but with patience. Makes good cuts to the hole. It's something intangible, though...something about him that just makes me think he'll translate well to the NFL. My top guy is still Johnathan Franklin, but this guy is one of my personal favorites. Want to rank him as one of my top 3 RBs, but I don't know what he'd be like against better competition, so it's so hard to say for sure.

Opinions?

He doesn't run angry...he runs like someone left cat turds in his toasted oats then broke his favorite Pure Moods CD. That kid is as violent as they get!!!

+10000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest King Jigsaw

Early in the video it's 7-7 and the back gets them first and goal inside the 5. Next clip it's 10-7. He could get it into the end zone? For someone that's not going to be completely unlike Quizz, he doesn't have a nose for the end zone either? I'm not sure what he would contribute. Not to purposefully knock on the guy though, just something I noticed.

Early in the video it's 7-7 and the back gets them first and goal inside the 5. Next clip it's 10-7. He could get it into the end zone? For someone that's not going to be completely unlike Quizz, he doesn't have a nose for the end zone either? I'm not sure what he would contribute. Not to purposefully knock on the guy though, just something I noticed.

That OL sucked bad...real bad.

^Yeah, I saw maybe two or three legitimate holes that whole video.

You don't know what plays they ran in the intermission there, so I don't know how you can make an assumption that a back with 21 TDs this year doesn't have a nose for the endzone.

Edited by TuggIe2

5th rnd CB Micah Hyde Iowa 6ft 196 llbs 4.5 speed (proj 6th)

Hyde closed out a stellar career by being named the Big Ten's defensive back of the year for 2012. He was also the only Iowa player to be named a first-team All-Big Ten pick by the league's coaches and media members

6th rnd WR Aaron Mellette Elon 6ft 3 216llbs 4.5/6 speed (proj 5-6)

Aaron Mellette, a wide receiver from Elon, is a big athletic type that can make a catch over his head and down around his ankles. He demonstrated the ability to go up and get a ball. I don't think he's a true No. 1 wide receiver, but he will be a solid third or fourth. - Pat Kirwan, CBSSports.com

7th rnd OG Omoregie Uzzi Georgia tech 6ft 3 306llbs (proj 6th)

Project guy

7th rnd comp K Caleb Sturgis Florida 5ft 10 186llbs

Da future