Nfl.com's All-Under-25 Team

Rave

I love the idea of the under-25 team. The one thing you know for sure is that the list is going to be jumbled to the point of the writer's embarrassment within five years.

I just wish Dallas had a player on the defensive side rather than both being on offense. Maybe Mo will be there next year.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

russell wilson over cam?

I don't have a problem with someone taking Russell over Cam. Honestly I don't think you could go wrong with any of those young QBs between Wilson, Newton, Kaepernick, RG3, or Luck. I'm still kind of skeptical of Luck and Kaepernick however. I haven't quite bought into all the Luck hype yet, and Kaepernick is playing with God's Offensive Line, so... we'll see I guess.

Me personally, I'm taking Cam all day just because he has the highest ceiling of any QB in the league in my opinion. Counting his one year of football at Auburn he's technically only had 3 years of 'real' football experience so of course he naturally has a lot more to learn than the others. Take that into account with his freakish physical and athletic talents and it's a no brainer for me. Of course, however, I might be a tad biased.

Edited by PantherBlack

RW made it to the playoffs his first year.

according to most of the non-Falcons fans here, regular season accomplishments mean nothing. all that matters is the playoffs.

With help from Kurt Cousins and Al Morris of course. But I love how he gets all the credit.

There isn't a GM in the league that would take Dez over Julio.

Sorry, nothing against Dez, but he isn't in the same class as Julio.

Well Jerry might....but then again the cowboys have only been slightly better than the panthers the last 5 or 6 years so that is not saying much.

I guess he missed games like the Chiefs game

or eagles game

Or the cowboys game

Or the first Bucs game

Or he Nfc title game when he went for 181 yards And was a man among the niners secondary.

yeah he has not taken over any game

Fudging idiot.

He took over the Cowboys game? I seem to remember him and Roddy going over 100 that game. Our secondary allowed BOTH WR to run wild, not just JJ.

Im sure he was talking about taking over a game that matters. You named the team with the over all #1 pick, a team that went 8-8, and a team that went 7-9. As for the 49ers, that was a disaster waiting to happen. No one in their secondary could run with Jones.

Which brings me back to, without 4.3 speed, is JJ really a special WR?

Edited by Enlightend32

I don't have a problem with someone taking Russell over Cam. Honestly I don't think you could go wrong with any of those young QBs between Wilson, Newton, Kaepernick, RG3, or Luck. I'm still kind of skeptical of Luck and Kaepernick however. I haven't quite bought into all the Luck hype yet, and Kaepernick is playing with God's Offensive Line, so... we'll see I guess.

Me personally, I'm taking Cam all day just because he has the highest ceiling of any QB in the league in my opinion. Counting his one year of football at Auburn he's technically only had 3 years of 'real' football experience so of course he naturally has a lot more to learn than the others. Take that into account with his freakish physical and athletic talents and it's a no brainer for me. Of course, however, I might be a tad biased.

Cam...highest ceiling...the 49ers would like to talk to you.

There isn't a GM in the league that would take Dez over Julio.

Sorry, nothing against Dez, but he isn't in the same class as Julio.

Name one thing that JJ can do that Dez cant (besides run a 4.3 40).

There is nothing that backs up your claim if you cant.

Well Jerry might....but then again the cowboys have only been slightly better than the panthers the last 5 or 6 years so that is not saying much.

Again, name one thing that JJ does better than Dez other than run faster.

I keep hearing JJ is better, but there is nothing that backs that up. There is no physical trait that JJ has, other than speed, that Dez does not possess.

Name one thing that JJ can do that Dez cant (besides run a 4.3 40).

There is nothing that backs up your claim if you cant.

Hug his mom without having to get tested for std's afterwards.

Sorry, the fact that you are trying to downplay JJ's speed advantage is hilarious. It's almost as funny as the comment someone made about Julio not being strong.

Cam...highest ceiling...the 49ers would like to talk to you.

M'kay let 'em talk, still wouldn't change my opinion. I think Kaep has tons of potential as well, but he's got the best offensive line in football by far... so if you didn't look good playing behind that line then there would be a problem.

3sysgc.jpg

Haha, anyways with that being said... I'd take Rodgers if he was eligible for that list.