Report: As Many As 4 Alabama Players Arrested On Robbery Charges.

SacFalcFan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this looks like eddie william's 2nd arrest in 3 days..

EDDIE LEE WILLIAMS

Get Notified

Search for More Arrests

Get Original Mugshots

View Source

Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Booked by Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office

on Feb. 10, 2013

for Other

Charges:

CARRYING PISTOL W/O LICENSE

Tracking #:

20130210-eddie-lee-williamshttp://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/al-tcso/2013-02-10/eddie-lee-williams-20130210-eddie-lee-williamsis this is the same eddie williams how did the february 10th arrest not get reported?

this looks like eddie william's 2nd arrest in 3 days..

http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/al-tcso/2013-02-10/eddie-lee-williams-20130210-eddie-lee-williams is this is the same eddie williams how did the february 10th arrest not get reported?

Cuz it didn't happen in Athens lol...

I laugh when Bama folks act like their players don't do anything bad just because it doesn't end up in the news the same way UGA players do. Or when they act like Bama is more strict than UGA. I had a Bammer friggin tell me Tree, Rambo, and Commings would have been kicked off the team at Bama instead of suspended. With a straight face. Then told me Bama players don't smoke marijuana because they know they will never play again. With a straight face. I don't know how people believe this crap.

The sad thing is it could happen at any school in America. To me, it all starts in recruiting. These kids are treated like royalty every school they go to. Hopefully they can learn this tough lesson and be better for it.

I hope they learn from the mistake and get some redemption, but this type of thinking is silly. You don't do this, especially when you have opportunities ahead of you. It spits in the face of everything you have yet to gain.

Bruce Feldman@BFeldmanCBS

Nick Saban announces that the 4 Bama players who were arrested have been indefinitely suspended.

Colin Cowherd@ESPN_Colin

Nick Saban says the four players arrested will be suspended indefinitely (or until a really good team pops up on the schedule.) laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

That's funny, but like I have said...Sentimore...

Bruce Feldman@BFeldmanCBS

Nick Saban announces that the 4 Bama players who were arrested have been indefinitely suspended.

Colin Cowherd@ESPN_Colin

Nick Saban says the four players arrested will be suspended indefinitely (or until a really good team pops up on the schedule.) laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

so eddie Williams however was arrested 2x in 3 days.. interesting to see how long he stays suspended, he should be kicked off as well as all 4 should be. also calloway wasn't there for the beat down, but he was given the credit card with the id of the individual they stole it from and he knew he was using a stolen credit card.

I saw this comment on twitter and agree: The fact that Bama players beat fellow students who supported their football team and then proceeded to steal their property is repulsive

I don't know what kind of Bama fans you all know, but the one's that I know don't like this stuff and would like to see these guys in Junior College. My school has a D1 team, but I've been a Bama fan since I was a kid. My family has links to this school, Tennessee, MSU, JSU, Tougaloo, Alcorn St, and many more and the sentiment is always the same...this type of crap can't be tolerated.

Anyone who thinks that Bama is perfect is dreaming. You have guys from all kinds of backgrounds playing football...many for free and still wanting the microwave solution. Most won't play pro, but with an education you can go far. Same with being a back-up or playing in the CFL. You make more than most Americans.

This thing is shear bratitude. I hope they learn from it, but I'm not going to get all teary eyed. Bama will find another player somewhere.