Arthur Jones

freebird310

He is RFA, and good chance the Ravens will not be able to afford to keep him, guy is playing out his rookie contract, and from what I've seen around 3 million a year might do it ....imagine pairing him with Babs in our 4-3, we would get all the interior pressure in the world , and slide him to DE in our 3-4 looks, he can even play the nose in a 3-4 ...if we got this guy, he would greatly improve the overall quality of our D line in a very versatile role ,any thoughts on him ?

if he is RFA they will just tender him, which will keep him on the cheap. I guess it all depends on the level of tender if another team would bite.

We would basically have to give up a pick, likely a 3rd or higher,plus pay him a nice contract to bring him in. (something the Ravens wouldnt match).

Not something I see happening.

if he is RFA they will just tender him, which will keep him on the cheap. I guess it all depends on the level of tender if another team would bite.

We would basically have to give up a pick, likely a 3rd or higher,plus pay him a nice contract to bring him in. (something the Ravens wouldnt match).

Not something I see happening.

True ......just a thought anyway ...prolly never happen, but this guy would be a major boost to the D line if we could get him

He's an above average 3-4 DE if all we'd have to give up is a 3rd I'd be good with that getting

Getting a young player who'd be a starter for anything 3rd or lower would be a steal plus the higher they tender him the more they have to pay

plus he would be a huge upgrade to pair with Babs in the 4-3 at DT, can even play the nose in a 3-4, though a bit light at 310 ...his versatility what makes him valuable .....