Guess Who The Bleacher Report Ranks As Falcons Best All Time Qb

falcon124

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its a tie between matt n chandler! He took us to the sb lost but we still went

It takes a team to get there. Chandler is no where near our best ever QB. He had a great SB season, but had no longevity with the team.

How anyone can think there has ever been a better QB than Ryan is beynd me. Even comparing him to Bartkowski...he will match his production in about 60% of the amount of time, and likely has aleady won more games.

It takes a team to get there. Chandler is no where near our best ever QB. He had a great SB season, but had no longevity with the team.

How anyone can think there has ever been a better QB than Ryan is beynd me. Even comparing him to Bartkowski...he will match his production in about 60% of the amount of time, and likely has aleady won more games.

Its my opinion though n thats how i feel. Chandler was good in my eyes n he took us to the sb. Matt just needs to take us there

Ffs I agree top to bottom w that list.

Thanks man. I was torn between Vick and Chandler and still think you could swap them out because of Vick's fumbles, but I went with Vick over Chandler because he had more wins, yards and TDs, with the same amount of starts:

MichVick - 67 starts, 38-28-1 (.567), 15,364 total yards, 92 total TDs

Chandler - 67 starts, 34-33-0 (.508), 13,748 total yards, 90 total TDs