"michael Turner Is A Solid Rb For At Least 3 More Years"

Guest facelessman07

Guest facelessman07

...is what a fellow Falcon fan told me tonight while I was studying at the library. Ha! Once I pulled myself together after laughing so hard I realized, either he's a closet Saints fan or he mistook Turner's number as #32. So funny I had to share, because if we gave Turner an extension I'd be seriously questioning if Dimitroff sold his soul to Tom Benson in exchange for Cajun food for life. What a thought!

But more importantly, I'll always be grateful for what Turner did during his time here. He should be remembered as one of the main reasons this franchise became relevant again, and its just a shame we couldn't get him a ring. I'll always respect him and appreciate what he did here. So if we do cut Turner, thank you to one of my favorite Falcons for all you accomplished here in this city since 2008! You will be remembered as one of the greats!

Its possible if Turner really works hard on his body over the off season, but its extremely unlikely. He would have to continue to adapt to splitting carriers and would need to continue to work on his reciving skills. On top of this, he would need to take a pay cut to remain a falcons.

Overall, very unlikely, but possible. I guess we will see what happens.

How about we pick up Reggie Bush or Ahmad Bradshaw in FA. Hypothetically speaking, lets say Tony G. stays! With the first and second round pick go for DE we need competition and we need more than one end! 3rd round and so on pick up what is left off that we need the most for instance MLB, DT, OL, CB. Lets make it happen. What do you all think?

He does have another couple of 1000 yrd seasons in him. Just not here. When ur a pass first team hes not gonna put up numbers like he used to. If u spend most of the time practicing pass pro your run block suffers. I garaunte if he goes to a solid run team he will out up 1000, barring injuries

Edited by dudouble

It's a shame we didn't win it all this year. I appreciate everything he's done for us and it would have been great to send him off with a ring. It sucks even more for the guy now that we've made it so close. Oh well, the team comes first and we're not winning a Super Bowl with Turner so whatever. Hope another team takes him and maybe he actually does better for some reason.

He does have another couple of 1000 yrd seasons in him. Just not here. When ur a pass first team hes not gonna put up numbers like he used to. If u spend most of the time practicing pass pro your run block suffers. I garaunte if he goes to a solid run team he will out up 1000, barring injuries

The only thing Turner will get close to a 1000 of anything is bags of Cheetos. It's over.

Was in line at WalMart yesterday and a fellow falcon fan struck up a conversation when he saw I was wearing a Falcon shirt. We discussed Turner and he said that Turner ate himself into being a fullback. So, if he wants to work on his blocking he can be a FB until he eats himself onto the O Line. On that note, it's a shame we couldn't get that SuperBowl because Turner was our bell cow and did a very good job for us. It's just over now. Simple as that. Shelf life has expired. Good luck to Turner.

How about we pick up Reggie Bush or Ahmad Bradshaw in FA. Hypothetically speaking, lets say Tony G. stays! With the first and second round pick go for DE we need competition and we need more than one end! 3rd round and so on pick up what is left off that we need the most for instance MLB, DT, OL, CB. Lets make it happen. What do you all think?

SMH at this. We need a POWER RB to compliment Rodgers. Bush doesn't fit that and don't need an injured RB either

Can we please stop begging for injured RB's on this board?? COT ****!!!