Amazing Stat On Blacks And Murder

±0.5

As many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks. For comparison: 6,400 U.S. service men and women have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan combined over the course of a decade-long war fought in those nations.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks. For comparison: 6,400 U.S. service men and women have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan combined over the course of a decade-long war fought in those nations.

list the other races stats please............whites, asians, indians,hispanics, I need those numbers. Dont need you to come across as a misguided kkk member or anything wink.png

We know this fact, and that is why there isnt a single black majority community around that does not support getting rid of the guns period.

I don't see gun control as a solution. The people doing the most wrong would only get more bold. The root is a culture of violence, anger, and lawlessness in the black community. Fix that and you fix the murder rate.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

So white people should pay for the ignorance of blacks. Don't think so. Let the morons kill each other off and make the world a better place

This is the thinking of a strong majority of our elected official. Darwin's law. Sit back and wait for the undesirables to rid the world of the undesirables.

These stats are inflated because of gang and drug violence which is the root cause of the murder. Not because blacks are predisposed to violence. To fix the problem you have to get the drugs off the street (which wont happen) and help these kids realize that there is a whole world of opportunity outside of their block... OP sounds like he wants to take Hitler's route. Go back on Stormfront where you belong

These stats are inflated because of gang and drug violence which is the root cause of the murder. Not because blacks are predisposed to violence. To fix the problem you have to get the drugs off the street (which wont happen) and help these kids realize that there is a whole world of opportunity outside of their block... OP sounds like he wants to take Hitler's route. Go back on Stormfront where you belong

OP sounds like he wants to take Hitler's route? What? That stat came directly from a FBI study.

Do I lose sleep over murderers killing other murderers? No! I do however lose sleep over murderers killing innocent people of all races.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

So white people should pay for the ignorance of blacks. Don't think so. Let the morons kill each other off and make the world a better place

This is the thinking of a strong majority of our elected official. Darwin's law. Sit back and wait for the undesirables to rid the world of the undesirables.

Well, the Hitler claim may have been a little harsh. But you and your partner's attitude is whats wrong with the world. Instead of wanting to help your neighbor who's from a hellhole and the gutter you rather spit on him and ostracize him for being there in the first place and then turn your back on him and hope he disappears.

Darwin's law may be survival of the fittest, but the law that Jesus commanded is to love the creator and your neighbor. I personally choose the latter.

Well, the Hitler claim may have been a little harsh. But you and your partner's attitude is whats wrong with the world. Instead of wanting to help your neighbor who's from a hellhole and the gutter you rather spit on him and ostracize him for being there in the first place and then turn your back on him and hope he disappears.

Darwin's law may be survival of the fittest, but the law that Jesus commanded is to love the creator and your neighbor. I personally choose the latter.

So, because you are born in the getto, your life's path is chosen. You're destined to become a murdering drug dealer. For gods sake, you black people need to wake up and help your selves. That's you're problem, you want someone else to help you. Help yourself. That's why Obama is so appealing to you all. You can hold out your hand for help while not doing a **** thing to help yourself.

people gravitate towards their own. I bet everyone is more likely to be victimized by someone they identify with.

So if you can identify with someone Who is likely to kill someone or kill you, than I say good riddance. No one should be identifying with someone willing to murder.

Edited by Insane Asylum

people gravitate towards their own. I bet everyone is more likely to be victimized by someone they identify with.

What makes these numbers jump out at you is the rate of murder within the black community Blacks make up less than 13% of the US population (2010 Census) but commit 48.7% of all murders.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

So, because you are born in the getto, your life's path is chosen. You're destined to become a murdering drug dealer. For gods sake, you black people need to wake up and help your selves. That's you're problem, you want someone else to help you. Help yourself. That's why Obama is so appealing to you all. You can hold out your hand for help while not doing a **** thing to help yourself.

There's plenty of people who come out of the Ghetto just fine. I was born into a middle class family but I have friends and family that came out of the ghetto with just pure hard work and determination and some help from family. No illegal activity, no government help. Trust me there are a million stories of success that you've obviously haven't heard.

There will always be poor people in this system of things and the natural thing to do is for people with surplus, give to those in need. Its what makes us human. I know you wouldn't hesitate to help out family in dire straits. Even animals sometimes give each other food or shelter either in some sort of symbiotic relationship or out of instinct

The ancient Jews had the gleaning arrangement where farmers would leave rations on the edges of their field so the poor could come and take what they need.

One day you might need help, you never know. You have to put yourself in other peoples shoes sometime. The problems and solutions aren't as simple as you think there are.

What makes these numbers jump out at you is the rate of murder within the black community Blacks make up less than 13% of the US population (2010 Census) but commit 48.7% of all murders.

I told you already in my first post. The number would drop substantially if you take out all of the drug or gang related activity. The real question is why are drugs and gangs so prevalent in the black community? That, my friend, would be an interesting discussion

There's plenty of people who come out of the Ghetto just fine. I was born into a middle class family but I have friends and family that came out of the ghetto with just pure hard work and determination and some help from family. No illegal activity, no government help. Trust me there are a million stories of success that you've obviously haven't heard.

There will always be poor people in this system of things and the natural thing to do is for people with surplus, give to those in need. Its what makes us human. I know you wouldn't hesitate to help out family in dire straits. Even animals sometimes give each other food or shelter either in some sort of symbiotic relationship or out of instinct

The ancient Jews had the gleaning arrangement where farmers would leave rations on the edges of their field so the poor could come and take what they need.

One day you might need help, you never know. You have to put yourself in other peoples shoes sometime. The problems and solutions aren't as simple as you think there are.

I know there are many people who have helped them self from the getto. You were talking about spitting on people and not helping them. You can't help someone who won't held there self first. People should do whatever it takes to remove them self from that situation, and as long as they are trying then I have no problem helping them out. It's the ignorant people with there hand held out who leach of of society and don't wish to better themselves or their education that I have a real problem with. Parasites need extermination not help, so let them kill each other.

I don't see gun control as a solution. The people doing the most wrong would only get more bold. The root is a culture of violence, anger, and lawlessness in the black community. Fix that and you fix the murder rate.

I do. Black Americans, like most Americans, are extremely lazy. Guns make it ridiculously easy to kill people. You think the same person will try to do the deed if they knew it took work with a knife or other weapon? Sure, but every slob wont go through with itif they have to be on top of blood,crushing bones, and tearing skin.

The culture part, other than a typical western hatred of all things black, wouldnt change that as much as guns do.

Well who brought them here champ?

My parents taught me early you live with the consequences those around you make. Their cheap labor was instrumental in making this country what it is today, and legislating the consequences that arrived because of this should be a burden ALL Americans carry.

United we stand.