Look No Further Than Our Bench For The Next Rb!

E. T.

No big names, no big money equals productive results! We have some gems sitting on the sidelines that need to be given a chance! Yes Michael Turners production has decreased but they had to play the guy..he was the starter with the big contract!

I think a competition between Jason Snelling, Antone Smith, and Quizz will be very interesting to watch. The energy and fight that I see out of these guys has been more than Ive seen out of Turner lately. These guys hit the holes quick and hard.. These guys are good and need to be given a chance.. Build up the lines and strengthen up the defense! We are good at RB!

No big names, no big money equals productive results! We have some gems sitting on the sidelines that need to be given a chance! Yes Michael Turners production has decreased but they had to play the guy..he was the starter with the big contract!

I think a competition between Jason Snelling, Antone Smith, and Quizz will be very interesting to watch. The energy and fight that I see out of these guys has been more than Ive seen out of Turner lately. These guys hit the holes quick and hard.. These guys are good and need to be given a chance.. Build up the lines and strengthen up the defense! We are good at RB!

A big contract so did Ray Edwards and his non productive azz didn't make it a season. I appreciate what Turner has done for the organization, but Turner was our best RB last year. Snelling is a journeyman, Quzz change of pace back,Smith I have no idea what he is other than fast. The Falcons will have a new RB next year.

Edited by citsalp

With Tony G leaving we cant afford to have the 29th ranked rushing offense again. Rodgers and Snelling are decent and will get touches but they arent feature backs. We NEED to improve at that position with turner likely getting cut.

I thinK Ahmad Bradshaw will be a good fit. He wont command alot of money, and has the experience.

With Tony G leaving we cant afford to have the 29th ranked rushing offense again. Rodgers and Snelling are decent and will get touches but they arent feature backs. We NEED to improve at that position with turner likely getting cut.

I thinK Ahmad Bradshaw will be a good fit. He wont command alot of money, and has the experience.

He has a lot of experience at the doctors office, plus with the new rookie scale, no point in picking up damaged goods.

I am so on board with this, in fact It will be a shame if we waste picks or money on others, give snelling the bulk and short yardage, come out with both snelling and quizz and run some exotic screens, snelling can play fb and can catch and you could really catch some teams off guard with those sets play action with both snelling and quiz running delay screens.

Would be nice to see an offensive guru go to town and revamp us into a spread team. Spend all picks and FA picks on both lines and one more nasty linebacker

just the value not having turner in there with the added ability to run outside, and catch will open our offense up immensely

Turner was a terrible liability and a drive killing lunacy fueled by our ******** coach that can't pull a harbaugh even when its so painfully evident that the fans have to pretty much oust a player in order to make a legitimate move that makes obvious sense.

Mike smith is a good disciplinarian, and thats about it......

Terrible clock management

Terrible at adjustments at half

Terrible at play design

Terrible in the heat of the moment

Terrible at reasoning after the losses

Terrible at repeating the same things (insanity) expecting different results

The guy hasn't a clue and thats what holding this team back

Talk about inheriting apple after the Iphone and Ipad launch and soaking up the genious of Dimitroff and the terrible coaches before him. Great at winning against average teams, Cannot handle the elite but a third of the time..........that will never win a superbowl 1-4 in post season thanks to a gift 19 second drive after blowing his second 3 score lead this year in playoffs....................we should and very well could be 0-4..............would have been a blessing cause smith would be gone

Now the only thing gone is this squad, Gonzo cause he knows smith cant win the big one, and the primes of this superbowl team (3 superbowls) had we had the right coach

just the value not having turner in there with the added ability to run outside, and catch will open our offense up immensely

Turner was a terrible liability and a drive killing lunacy fueled by our retarded coach that can't pull a harbaugh even when its so painfully evident that the fans have to pretty much oust a player in order to make a legitimate move that makes obvious sense.

Mike smith is a good disciplinarian, and thats about it......

Terrible clock management

Terrible at adjustments at half

Terrible at play design

Terrible in the heat of the moment

Terrible at reasoning after the losses

Terrible at repeating the same things (insanity) expecting different results

The guy hasn't a clue and thats what holding this team back

Talk about inheriting apple after the Iphone and Ipad launch and soaking up the genious of Dimitroff and the terrible coaches before him. Great at winning against average teams, Cannot handle the elite but a third of the time..........that will never win a superbowl 1-4 in post season thanks to a gift 19 second drive after blowing his second 3 score lead this year in playoffs....................we should and very well could be 0-4..............would have been a blessing cause smith would be gone

Now the only thing gone is this squad, Gonzo cause he knows smith cant win the big one, and the primes of this superbowl team (3 superbowls) had we had the right coach

Wow the crazy runs deep with this one.

http://aol.sportingn...ach-of-the-year

As Mike Smith continued to rack up wins with the Atlanta Falcons, he joined select company. Coming off the team's second 13-3 season in three years, Smith was voted Sporting News NFL Coach of the Year for 2012. He also won the award in 2008 and 2010.

Among active coaches, Smith is the third multiple winner, along with the New Orleans Saints' Sean Payton and New England Patriots' Bill Belichick. In the long history of the SN award dating to 1947, Smith's three overall awards match greats Paul Brown, Chuck Knox and Joe Gibbs. Only Don Shula has won four.

Smith was recognized by his peers.

I wonder if ole Dimitri Nance will get another chance.

Of course, don't forget about Josh Vaughn on the practice squad. I wonder what his deal is.

Seriously though, I have been waiting for Antone Smith to show us something for awhile and it just hasn't happened. We need to bring in somebody.

This is the reason I have a gripe with smith as well. Other than the rookies that played well in their first season he hasn't seemed able to develop any of our rookies. Also anybody that watches football for the love of the game and the live of the falcons ne last year turner was done. But we continued to run him in the ground. Huge falcon fan but I feel like if we win the superbowl it will be because the players took us there not because of excellent coaching. Not saying he is bad at all but it is clear he can be very stubborn in his ways.

Considering our need 4 speed and Smith not getting a sniff, I'd say the team has no plans for him.

he isn't as versatile as snelling, considering the lack of depth @ fullback and the emphasis on blocking from the running back, I'd say they were airing on the safe side for matt. Didn't see him get real snaps @ running back till turner went down the last game.