D-Rob

xSICKxWITHxITx

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/nfl/atl/?r=1

The future of Falcons RCB Dunta Robinson will likely be determined before the fifth day of the new league year.

If our math is correct, that's March 17. It's the date on which $3 million of Robinson's $8 million base salary becomes guaranteed. The Falcons could free up $6 million in salary cap space by releasing Robinson before the 17th of next month. Robinson, 31 in April, is among the league's better tackling cornerbacks but is maddeningly inconsistent in pass coverage.

The future of Falcons RCB Dunta Robinson will likely be determined before the fifth day of the new league year.

If our math is correct, that's March 17. It's the date on which $3 million of Robinson's $8 million base salary becomes guaranteed. The Falcons could free up $6 million in salary cap space by releasing Robinson before the 17th of next month. Robinson, 31 in April, is among the league's better tackling cornerbacks but is maddeningly inconsistent in pass coverage.

I see what you did there.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nfcsouth&id=45028

There is a lot of speculation floating out there about the future of cornerback Dunta Robinson with the Atlanta Falcons.

Robinson

That situation should become clear soon enough. If the Falcons are going to part ways with Robinson, they need to do it before the fifth day of the league year. If Robinson still is on the roster that day, $3 million of his $8 million base salary becomes fully guaranteed.

Robinson currently is scheduled to count $9 million against the 2013 salary cap. But the Falcons could free up $6 million in cap space if they waive him before a portion of his base salary becomes guaranteed.

But it’s not a certainty the Falcons will part ways with Robinson. They may need him if they’re unable to re-sign Brent Grimes, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent. Aside from Grimes and Robinson, the only impact players the Falcons have at cornerback are an aging Asante Samuel and backup Robert McClain.

Technique wise no, actually looking to make a tackle he is prob top 5... not many cbs rush up to put a hit on a Rb like Drob does.

Who cares, I would rather have a guy who makes sure tackles than a guy who tries to blow up the receiver or RB and misses more than half the time. I don't know what your looking at, but I could care less about seeing a guy make big hits than a guy make good form tackles like Grimes does.