Quizz Is Not The Man

smashmouthjoe

He is too small, too slow and he has few moves. He is a hard runner but so is Snelling. He ia also inadequate to return KO's. We need someone there who is a blazer, he is not. He is what he always will be, a backup. There will be a covey of RB's in the middle and lower rounds of the draft and Chris Ivory will be available in Free Agency. If we get a RB in either, Quizz will be a backup again, if he makes the squad.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quizz is a great RB, i agree hes not a feature back, but i guarantee he makes the roster. He may not have top end speed but hes quick, hes definately got moves andhe can produce well. Hes one of the main reasons we have such a good screen game. We need to draft another back but to say quizz is inadequate because of his size is just stupidity.

Jacquizz is a solid back that has power and elusiveness. He doesn't have long speed though and while he is small it doesn't seem to have affected him in a negative way. There is no way he won't make the team, but I dont think he should be our main back. Get him touches in different ways, but just dont think he should be a 3 down back.

If we could get him to the 2nd level more often, I could see him as a guy that could consistently make the first person miss and occasionally turn 5-7 yard gains into 20-40 yard chunks. Will he burn everyone and score an 80 yard touchdown with speed? No. Then again, William Andrews never had a run longer than 33 yards and a lot of people think that aside from a short career, he was a HOF running back.

He is too small, too slow and he has few moves. He is a hard runner but so is Snelling. He ia also inadequate to return KO's. We need someone there who is a blazer, he is not. He is what he always will be, a backup. There will be a covey of RB's in the middle and lower rounds of the draft and Chris Ivory will be available in Free Agency. If we get a RB in either, Quizz will be a backup again, if he makes the squad.

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

Quizz is a great RB, i agree hes not a feature back, but i guarantee he makes the roster. He may not have top end speed but hes quick, hes definately got moves andhe can produce well. Hes one of the main reasons we have such a good screen game. We need to draft another back but to say quizz is inadequate because of his size is just stupidity.

"GREAT" lets not get carried away please

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Not a troll, not stupid, and if we had a RB like Ivory and draft a speedster, where would Quizz fit? I can see him getting cut, not for sure but it's a definite possibility. He is an average back at best, average speed , few moves. And I never said he is too small.

Stupid = for saying "IF" quizz makes the squad.

Hey man, knock off the insults. Calling someone a moron because you disagree on a topic is juvenile. If you have a different opinion state it without a childish insult.

First. Get used to it. If you say anything around here that no one agrees with you are either 'troll, stupid, moron, dumb azz, etc'. But only morons will insult someone's opinion that is different from theirs.

But on the topic Quizz spot here is guaranteed. He is a great player when it comes to the screen plays.